Monday, February 12, 2018

February 14

A post shared by Linya-Linya (@linyalinya) on



I'm one of the people before to hate everything that includes the idea of love.

February 14 is one of the day that I hate.

Years later when my rebelious side subside, I got to see the brighter side of things. I started to appreciate things including love.

The problem in here is that most of us thinks or atleast it was already stereotyped that Valentines Day is just for lovers well, it's not. Love month as they call this month but it's not just about partners, it is also about family and friends.

Don't hate February 14, it's just another normal day you can still be alive by the next day. It will just totally pass.

And just like the other occassions, it can't just be February 14 to make people feel loved make it everyday.


"Love happens all the time"
Hate To See Your Heartbreak | Paramore


No comments:

Post a Comment