Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Random . February 2018

A post shared by Aivrin Villamayor (@aeivryn) on


This month is not a favorite but I'm reconsidering things. 

So much to look forward into this month. I hope everything will work well. 

Comfort over style. Always. 

You don't believe I don't use Facebook anymore? Okay.

I tried to warn you. 

Wtf. Friday. Feels like Monday

Definitely breaking. 

One thing I believe, you can't blame all of it to me. 

Sorry about earlier now, I gotta run. 

I hate this kind of errands but I need to. 

Yay. One of my baby won. Proud of Vaps. 

I think I'll just stay in today for some personal reasons. Being out there everyday is pretty exhausting. 

Today must be a trial for my trip next weekend. And there's a lot of things to do this weekend. Yay. 

I'm really fucked up when I don't have enough sleep.

Tour Four starts today. 

I want to make that trip. 

Do you think I don't know that? I do, I just wonder if you are totally aware. 

One week before and I feel so anxious about it. 

I do question some of my recent decisions but I'm also saving my self from breaking. 

A 24 hours Tokyo Tokyo. Yay. 

I'm clearly aware of that even I just assumed it and I can't see myself complaining. 

Another one. Geez. 

I just really realized that I haven't been myself for the last few months. Definitely not healthy. 

All I wish is to survive another week and my trip to be a success. I will cry buckets if any of it will not happen. 

Such a nightmare to experience. You have no idea how it affect me. 

Anxiety towards this week. 

Met some new people on Twitter. Yay. 

So close on a meet and greet pass. I guess it wasn't for us. 

Ahhh. Morning calls. I missed you. :)

Will be leaving in a few hours! I can't wait to sneak out from this town. 

Uber now to airport. Yay. I'm so sneaky. 

Can't wait to sleep on the plane. 

Of course work is waiting. Hay. I hate being back. 

I'm already missing my new found friends. Huhu. Also Jakarta. :(

Busy days since I got back and now it's been a week since I left for Indonesia! 

Just gonna reflect the whole weekend then busy days again. 

By reflecting, I mean arranging my blog post about last weekend. 

Blogging for 3 hours now and I'm on my last-day entry about Indonesia doesn't mean the last one. I just have to really recall last weekend before heading to a busy week. 

Patience and process. 

I was gone for so long, I believe‎

Too tired. Please understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment