Sunday, February 25, 2018

Paramore 2018 . Plan B


As we count the days to the Manila show, I got so frustrated that I keep on checking SM Tickets and any other apps where people can sell online but there I found out about the tripled price tickets.

I want to experience the show closer to the stage even I’m not that tall. I was willing to accept the fact that I might still got tickets even at least a lower box or patron or VIP, VIP will be better of course.

I don’t want to rant on twitter how fucked up the people who are selling it triple the price since I was still hopeful for maybe a SRO tickets and I also read that some people are still looking for tickets.  So frustrating. Makes me angry and sad at the same time.

As a bitter human being, I don’t want to see any Paramore update on my timeline. I skipped every video that was appearing on my Instagram, I haven't listened to a Paramore song for a month now. Frustration level is so real. 

I was about to accept it while checking twitter if any people in Manila who are also ranting about it but I read one tweet where she tweeted about not getting a ticket to the Manila show but now she got tickets to the Jakarta show. Getting that idea, I wasn't able to screen cap that tweet or at least make a convo with her because I immediately check on how much the ticket in Jakarta since it wasn't sold out then few minutes later, I was looking for plane tickets, hotel and searching about Jakarta. (read the idea from Sarah)

I know some people in the US and UK really travel much just to attend almost the whole tour and as the date is ok on my schedule, why not do it for the first time. 

I was able to tell my mom about it and at first she said no but she also asked if I really wanted to attend that. duh, of course I want to. I badly want to. As if people know how bad living in here and wasn't able to save just to join Parahoy or any other amazing things in the US. 

The next day, she didn't directly say yes but she was already asking places to visit there. I was busy the next days that I got some deadlines but once I was done with all of it, I already booked everything. 

Airfare, Hotel and Paramore ticket all-in less than the tripled price ticket in Manila. 
THERE’S NO WAY I WILL BE BUYING A TICKET FOR TRIPLE THE PRICE. 

I mean I’m willing to spend much on Paramore but being in here and knowing that it was triple the price, NO F WAY. 

For that price I rather be in another country for the first time exploring plus experience a Paramore show. 




This will be my first time to do this. I was waiting if there will be a Singapore on tour since I already have a friend in SG and I was just there in 2016 so I’m a bit familiar with it. 

This trip will have a lot of first time once again and I cannot wait but for now, survive the month of January and look forward to February with lot of motivation in my pocket. 

Traveling solo is almost at the bottom of my bucket list but since it was a last minute decision then, I’m so looking forward to it. YAY.

Will blog everything and I'm a bit excited for it.



01.20.18

No comments:

Post a Comment