Saturday, February 24, 2018

Paramore 2018 . Manila

Paramore in Manila was announced early November and the tickets will be on sale November 23, 2017. 

I was at the Paramore show in 2010 as well as in 2013 but unfortunately I will not be in the 2018 show.

November 23, 2017 - Tickets will be available in store and at the website by 10am but some malls will open at 11am so at some point it was moved to 11am. 1 hour is okay as long as I will see my favorite band. 


I was on my laptop waiting for few reasons and one of them is that it’s easy to see everything than on iPhone or iPad most especially if we are chasing something. 

I was constantly waiting for updates on Twitter but then in less than 2 hours, tickets are sold out. Some people who patiently waited in line never got a single ticket. 

It was unbelievable. Paramore is not as huge as Bruno Mars but they got sold out in less than 2 hours in Manila. IN MANILA . 

Never in my lifetime that a single show will be sold out like that. I'm not saying that they don’t deserve it but seriously, MANILA not US or UK. M A N I L A. 

I was still hopeful since the demand is too much and the ticket price is on a very reasonable one 8,000PHP for VIP. Why not. 

Nikki (my friend) was also checking it on her computer and once in a while in the span of 2 hours, the section at the website keeps on changing like she was able to view that there are still lower box tickets while I can’t see any available ones. SM Tickets, wtf. 

At some point we got theories that maybe they stopped selling tickets since the demand is too much and their system might got some problems but a month later, still no sneaky section that was available. They added few more section as fans are already requesting for a second night in Manila instead, they added more section and it went on sale at some date I can’t remember and believe it or not it was also sold out in 20 minutes.


New year came and it was already mid-January when reality hits that I still don't have tickets to the show, I started to panic. I searched online and people are selling theirs because of conflict schedules and so on and it is so frustrating because some people are willing to block that date just to be on the show but wasn’t able to get tickets and these people who aren't so sure got theirs. wtf. Searching further, people are already selling it twice to trice the price. WTF. I mean it’s okay and acceptable if there’s additional to the original price but selling it for triple the price, NO F WAY.

Ever since we experience bad distribution of tickets during UAAP and most especially during 2015 Game 3 Finals, I never trusted SM Tickets. You should have lots of patience dealing with them plus wake up your inner warrior because you need them. When I found out that the Paramore show will be in MOA Arena, I know I should put some more effort to be able to get a ticket. 

During the 2013 show, I remember purchasing the ticket a month before the show and still available but now sold out in minutes. 

I don’t underestimate Paramore since I’m very aware that in the US and UK it happens. It was just so frustrating that people got spare time to waste theirs to purchase tickets then sell it online for thrice the price while the one who really wanted to watch wasn't able to get one. 

I already gave up on having a ticket for the show so I hope it was really sold out and to the people who will be attending, enjoy. To people who are selling it thrice the original price, good luck and to the people who are willing to buy the tripled price, wtf I hope you will be able to sing MizBiz . 

SM Tickets, geez it has been your problem for so long please f fix it. 


01.20.18





I really plan to post something about this if I were able to get tickets but I wasn't so I just decided to post this after the dates in Asia. 

Still hopeful to be able to get a VIP ticket that is not over priced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment