Wednesday, October 19, 2016

On Repeat . Moose Blood



I discovered Moose Blood just like any other way that I discover some new band to listen to. Mostly I do hear about them lately from Mariel Loveland of Candy Hearts. When I heard their cover of I Don't Love You from the Rock Sounds' Black Parade, I gave their music a try.

Timely, their album Blush was just released. I listened and I love it then I started digging on who they are, where they're from and what their previous records are. 

All this time, I knew I somehow heard about them before (even before I heard them from Mariel) but I just can't figure it out. As I was researching their previous record, I saw Vail's pictures on Boston/Orlando and on I'll Keep You In Mind, From Time To Time and it kicks in, I heard them from Sam before. She somehow mentioned them on her Tumblr or Instagram that they liked the photo of Vail to be the cover of the album. Maybe I was just busy that I never did some searching by that time. We'll, it's never too late to listen to some new music. 

I only have Boston/Orlando, I'll Keep You In Mind, From Time To Time and Blush on my music list. 



I don't want this post to be super long so maybe some of my favorite will be on a different post. 

Try to listen to them I find their music sweet with a little rock and roll in it. Though they're under EMO on genre, I don't find them EMO maybe because I can still listen to it again and again.


And the way you died
Did it hurt at all?
I think of you that way
Or not at all

Spring | Moose Blood





No comments:

Post a Comment