Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mind Your Own

Meeting a lot of people with different personality is pretty normal for all of us but choosing who to be close with is the difference.

Personally, I encountered a lot of people even at some point in life I'm an introvert. Well, this year, I was able to know another side of people that at some point I definitely didn't know existed. I was amazed because I was able to discover that side even though I didn't personally looked for it it just came to me.

I also discovered some shitty people this year. I mean I know those kind of people exist but to the extent that I only believe that my crime series are the only one who have those character, this year I discovered it do exist in reality and it is pretty close that I wish I can just do whatever the people on my series can do to those kind of people. Not really to kill them you know but at least give them some bullets of words to kill their shitty personality or at least be awake on reality because I'm pretty much sure that they are having some fantasy that they own the world.

I want to blame the trust issue of some but when we can't go back to years ago, we just need to prevent on how it will not be spreading shit all over the place. The question is if the person doesn't have an open mind then who to call? Most likely its a dead-end.

Maybe you are stalking me online then HELLO! this is for you. YES, YOU!!! If you ever find this blog.



Let me tell you something, you are narcissistic and histrionic at the same time. Well, most people have those but you are over the top.

Inventing and manipulating stories will never ever going to bring you at the top. How did you know old stories when you are just here for a week and now you are spreading it like you know the real deal since 1980s? FYI, we are not in class room anymore when we used to talk about the love story of Jose Rizal that any of us doesn't know what was the real deal.

Being jealous of some people will also not going to bring you somewhere. Mind your own shit. Mind your own business. Mind your own life. Look in the mirror all of us are imperfect before you judge, why not judge yourself first. Analyze yourself if you will be able to benefit a lot in a good way at the end by doing this shitty stuff. Yes it will make you famous but what else are you getting in the end? Nothing. Yes, you will earn nothing. You will just clearly will get nothing for being so shitty.

You will lose all the people around you because you can't be trusted with anything. Hence, they don't even call you friend because you don't earn the title. Maybe some close to you are being shy for the person you have become and they can't stop shaking their heads from disappointments. But of course if there are people sticking by your side when this time comes, be thankful because you are not alone being a shitty one.

My advice? STOP IT.

STOP YOUR ILLUSION
STOP BEING AN INSTANT INVENTOR
STOP BEING MANIPULATIVE
STOP BUILDING YOUR FANTASY

because people are not so dumb that they will believe you.

If you are being like this because you are being treated like shit then make it stop. Its your personal life you should focus on that because that's where you have the total control. You don't need anyone when it comes to your personal issue. You don't need to spread the bad vibes. Make it stop.

In the end, you are the loser of this fantasy of yours. You will not win, you will not succeed because in the future you will be forever hiding for all the things that you've done and you will just going to feel so sorry for your own and when it comes, people will never believe in you anymore.

So I'm telling you now that you should stop while its not yet late to control it.

Make sure that you will not cross anymore boundaries because when you hit what is closer to me, you will never see my army coming. Remember, people are not stupid and there will always be watchers who knows what is the real deal.

Be careful on whatever you are planning because I'm telling you that you will never succeed in a very good way. So better stop it now before its too late to feel so sorry for your own.

Make your self busy by focusing on your own self, on your own issues. Watch teleserye so you will have something to do or separate the coffee, sugar and creamer on a 3-in-1 pack of coffee or whatever that will make you occupied for the rest of your life without shitting others. Geez, I'm curious on how can you sleep at night.

Seriously, there are a lot of things to be busy about rather than inventing and manipulating stories ... Oh wait, I bet you can be a very good writer. Why not shift to that kind of job? You are very promising in that field.


 "Don't wait for you to fall harder to the extent that you can't get back up because people will not reach out to you again"

~

If you reached this paragraph then thank you for reading my rant for the day and I know I didn't make anything so clear because I don't want to drop names and I want it to be a general thing since I believe this kind of people exist in your surroundings too.


No comments:

Post a Comment