Monday, October 31, 2016

Random . October 2016



Video call will do for now but I miss hanging out with childhood friends until morning in this hometown. 

Another trip to MOA until midnight with bebe gurl. Missing the dude and the chicks. 

Thankful for basketball, as always. 

Sorry friends I wasn't very interesting to talk to earlier. 

Can I escape reality for dream land? 

It amaze me how people still know a very detailed event happened few years back but I also question their reliability. I do remember dates, events, location, names, what happened but with a very detailed shit like how many foot steps I did from point a to b, I don't. 

From a point of view of a commuter, this shouldn't be happening if I'm leaving hometown. 

When people are staring. Haha did I came from outer space? Haha. It's been a while. 

This is why I like Cubao than Ortigas and one reason why I don't usually go home before midnight. 

Exciting game via Twitter. Haha. Congrats, Meralco! 

Time to be creative. :)

This is why you should think very matured and always keep an open mind. (ughh. This is why I don't listen to drama because I think it's too OA.) but yeah, vent it out its helpful. 

Are my series being boring now or I'm just tired? Haha. I keep falling asleep midway the episode. 

Cleaning today was never satisfying as ever. Haha. 1008

People who doesn't follow simple instructions yet they complain too much. 

Know your own shit and don't spread it like Nutella. 

This might take too long as my ideas are overloaded but I need this to be done asap. 

I can write too much rant, life realizations, bunch of questions and analysis about life lately but I wisely choose to stick on my monthly rant. 

Such a good day for basketball fans. I watched 3 games in a row. Haha. That's my version of Sunday Funday if that will pass as one. Lol 

I always cursed when I hear that song playing on my phone. Yay for that unexpected call. :) 1010

Morning call !!!!  :) 1011

Did you hear what you just said? That also apply to your careless moves. 

I just question myself again. I hate when this happen. 

Morning call. Just what I need. ❤ 1012

My own version of come back. 

Don't question the time. You don't know the struggle. 

Fucking hurts not to answer that call. Let's talk later. Miss you. 

There's something about yesterday that make that weird dream about grade school that I just had. I can't remember. 

I never expected that I will feel the same today the feeling when I realized TR will never play his last year for FEU. 

Congrats Ginebra! 

Ughh. I hate this shade of green because its darker compared to Venus Envy I just hoping that it will be good on the fading phase. Haha. 

How do people with rainbow hair wash it without mixing the colors? 

My hair will surely gain some fans today. Lol. 

That theory of yours makes me question some things. But yeah, it's you. #21

Can't wait to see friends tomorrow!!!!! And of course, to watch a basketball game. It's been way too long. 

This is probably the first time that my hair dye stains my skin when sweating and it's been pretty hot in here. 

When I got the driver back. Yess. Haha. Let save the jeeptrip later tonight. 

That "The Yard" experience was... haha. I love observing people but when we are hungry it's always a different story. I enjoyed it most especially that girl who loves to have thousands of pictures that she has been to that place. (I think I'm saving this for one super long post) 

I'm really not into Facebook. 

Writer's block for few months now but I'm making some time to write now because everything is running so fast lately. 

Giving mom some advice on how to pack. Ugghh. I miss traveling. 

I love airport, sometimes. 

Bam. Do I still need to explain further? Haha. 

Why just trust me with this. Avoiding something to happen doesn't need too much evidence for the question "why". 

Dinner with friends! And this traffic will not make me stop to go out of my hometown. 

Taytay, you're such a mess with your traffic management. 

That was such a quick hangout with friends. 

Geez! M!! / Thank you for waking me up but then the amnesia kicks in. Haha. Should I be thankful or be worried?1030 

When a TV series can move you. 

Dreaming of rushing to catch our flight makes me want to rush to our mini adventure. First things first before that. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment