Friday, September 30, 2016

Random . September 2016




 Ber month! ❤ 

After months I just realized that it should be "beat" not "bit". Hahaha

It's just Friday? I thought it's already Saturday. Haha. 

Finally! I'm getting out. 

Brobabes ❤ 

When I'm being shitty with the world, I'm questioning a lot of things. 

Atleast I tried. #21

Apparently a tub of ice cream somehow can and still heal me just like a bar of chocolate. But still making sure not to stress eat. Haha. Doesn't mean I'm not going to have some retail therapy soon. Haha. 

Yay! I blogged early and it's already on schedule before the UAAP Opening later. 

Early morning / goodnight call. ❤ 

Need to avoid the Internet so I will not be able to shop online. Haha. 

Should I need to write another violent reaction regarding the 1st game day of UAAP? Haha. It's so interesting to write about it but if I'm not going to I just want to say that, if you are professional you should know how to adjust with different circumstances. The UAAP will not adjust for you leave the drummers alone and do your job as a consultant. 

The fulfilment of having tickets for the first game of FEU. ❤ 

Re-watching Stranger Things makes me fall in love with the 80's. 

Field trip. Haha. / Hi hometown. 

I'm loving New Found Glory lately especially the album of "Coming Home". I have a few favorite I'm not yet sure to put the album on an "On Repeat" post or just my faves though "Too Good To Be" is already on schedule. 

Wasn't able to dye my hair before the game tomorrow. / Busy days but all good. 

Mantraaaaaaaaa. 

Angono to MOA then MOA to Angono. Things I do for friends and basketball. Haha. 

Oh. Anxiety again. 

We didn't win but it's all good. Thankful for basketball. 

My walls are building up once again. Tsk. 

When a person say too much shit behind your back and at the end you still need to be nice to them. 

How to explain a detailed situation to a close minded person? 

There are too many people who are suffering stress that they want all of it gone in their system while you are making yourself stressed while minding other people's lives. There are also too many people who are busy in life and if you're just bored with yours then find something productively good for a lot not the other way around. Go travel and explore. 

People are too bored with their lives. Do you want to exchange with the busy people so they can have even just a day or a week to travel? 

Dreaming of going back to one of my favorite island makes me miss it so much. 

I should've spend time with you 8 years ago. I miss you everyday, Papa. 

Busy days. Just want I needed but first we got to chill. Haha. Basketball again later! :D

Oh for sure you will never notice. 

It's amazing how other people are being curious about my two lines. Haha. 0913

I think ever since 2011, we never missed a game against ADMU. Today will be the first one. 0914

When I'm busy, the words also wants to come out. Haha. I'm going to finish my tasks today then I'll probably write. If the words are still in there later. Haha. 

It's weekend and I wonder why am I feeling great waking up too early then when I checked the time it's already noon. Haha. The lightning in my room is one of my favorite. 

I think whatever music genre you are listening it affect your perspective in life. 

Retail therapy at its finest. Haha. 128!!!

I don't want to deal with your own issues, I can just handle my issues and I don't want to be your bridge for the nth time. 

OMG. Wow. The fan girl in me is awake after seeing those art work. I'm beyond amazed. #21 

There are too many things that is happening in this country and yes we are all affected but we can't just wait on what will be next because we still need to do whatever we have to do for the day. Let us not blame anyone because it all started somewhere years ago and we are the one who are suffering on what have they done. Running a country is also not an easy task we can't just depend on them we also need to start from ourselves somewhere. 

Basketball in the background to keep me sane today. 

Sometimes I question life itself but I think the most important is that you should never ever lie to yourself even some people compare you to others. 

Do I need to get out there again or should I lock myself in? 

Chill, Aiv. Chill. 

I'm stress eating and watching the latest season of NCIS. I'm totally fine. 

Avoiding to write something that will make me emotionally and psychologically draining. 

It's hard to be nice to people when you are having your own issues. That's why I want to avoid them. 

Reading other people's blog/thoughts is making me feel better. It's telling me once again that I'm never alone on having this experience. 

Should I wish not to feel anything about death like Jimmy? #YoureTheWorst S03E04

I somehow wish I'm an extrovert at some point. Well before I thought I am not until I'm hating the crowded places. 

You don't want this to happen but you make it happen. 

I don't want to do it but at the same time I don't want to drag anybody to see the transformation. I guess I have to slowly discover the A game in that phase. 

I should not doubt myself this time. 

I watch too many crime series. 

It hurt to see the other side being so happy while the other isn't and the saddest part was the connection in the middle doesn't even fucking care about any sides other than his own self. 

"Shoot first, ask questions later" doesn't work all the time. 

Ugggghhh. Life. I was almost ready to go to the edge but thankful for my reminder-tattoo for snapping me back to reality. 

One down, who does know on how many to go. 

3 hours video call with the babes and few minutes with the zombie. Haha. 

I still don't get it somehow but it scares the shit out of me. 

That conversation with Gem!!!! 

I'm craving a lot of foods lately. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment