Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Random . May 2016

-sunrise at Carabao Island, San Jose Romblon 051716-

Avoiding some thoughts.

I'm screwed, I may stress eat tonight. :(

I can't find the perfect one so it can't be soon. Next year.

Hopefully I'll be in Romblon in a couple of days.

We are all trapped in a situation that we want to escape even for a few days.

I miss you.

Too much to say and I don't know where to start! All good :)

If you think that it will be controlled by that then I'm telling you, there will be a huge bad effect on it.

Waiting at the dentist and I'm sleepy.

Each candidate for any position should stay humble and they should control their temper.

Why is it so hard to change my Playlist. Same rotation of songs for 2 weeks now.

Saving your ass from something traumatic.

Saw my dad, ikong and papa on my dream. There was a birthday cake and maybe that's a birthday dinner. I will not forget your birthday papa but it's tomorrow not today. :) Advance Happy Birthday Papa! Miss you both so much :(

I ditch an event today I'm just over with the drama that I want to get out but I never forget.

Jeeptrip today was a mess oh well who am I to react badly, the exchange of ditching.

Yesterday move was a good on my side at so many angle. Not regretting it at all even it was hard at the first place.

WAKE THE F UP. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN YOUR CURRENT ASSESSMENT / JUDGEMENT.

With everything that is happening I'm so hesitant to leave for Romblon for a week. :(

Exercise your right to vote today.

Thank you liquor ban. Hahaha

Hopefully I can get a new glasses in a few hours. I really need it before Friday. / New glasses and I love it. 0511

I want to write something but I can't find the right words for this unsure idea.

It's enough that the majority knows what is the real deal and we will continue to be aware on what is happening under the table even it is so unpleasant on our eyes and ears. Sad truth.

As much as I'm hesitant with this trip, only one thing is pulling me back but a dozen is pushing me to go.

Last minute packing is somehow my favorite. Haha. / On my way now and I know I over pack this time. Last year, it wasn't that heavy when I went to Palawan. Haha

Love observing people. It's not everyday that I will be in this kind of place. I'm appreciating and liking this. 0515

ROMBLON!!!! 0515

My last minute packing is epic fail. Haha.

At Carabao island and it's so hot. 0516

In the middle of the ocean and I never appreciate life and the nature like this before. 0517

Trying not to compare every places that I've been. Everything is so different from each other and I'll try my best not to have a favorite. Hehe.

I wish it wasn't stressful like this environment.

Last day here in Romblon. I'm going to miss this but it was so nice to experience this. 0518

I miss listening to my music.

I want to feel that excitement. Mantraaaa.

Reality hits. Take me back to San Andres :(

Family time. ♥

Vacation over when traffic of the metro is right in front of your face. Tsss.

This is what you like. Are you happy now?

This week went so fast good thing I did take notes everyday.

This will not pass as part of my criteria of supreme. Haha. And FYI, grem does look better than that. Lol.

An artsy-black-and-white photo as my phone wallpaper can make me smile instantly.

I think that's the right purpose of getting out of town. That's why we need it once in a while.

Poor tooth.

My laptop is alive but I need to fix everything again.

Yay for bawi night. ♥ 0526

That's okay. I understand. Haha

Oh basketball. I miss watching it.

Fixed my Tumblr account! And my Romblon (GoPro) pictures are on queue for the next few weeks. Haha. It might cover July and August too. Haha.

Finally! I'm done typing my Romblon trip. Haha. After my busy days and after fixing my laptop I'll fix the video. I'm still missing our Romblon life.

The disadvantage of traveling once in a while is that my hangover last a lifetime. Haha. Can't wait for my next out-of-town trip on whenever it will happen. The advantage, I got a lot of photos to share as well as a blog post to publish.

4/5 stars but the 1 left is one huge negativity.

It doesn't matter what the outside look like it's more on how you are in the inside.

Mind over matter

Plane rides. I miss...... Soon. 

The only thing I don't like doing this thing is locking up for hours just to finish. It feels like there's a lot happening out there and I want to be out there. #life

Sometimes you just need to hear it from other people to know you are not alone. #millenialpodcast

You left it hanging for months and now you are rushing me? Wait until tomorrow.

Tired but all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment