Thursday, May 05, 2016

TH 2.1



Three months ago you first called me
I never thought that this will last
I thought it ended already
But you came back
I never saw it coming

4 weeks will never be forgotten
Saturday changed everything
In a span of 42 minutes
4 weeks was vanished

After 4 weeks
It turned out differently
Maybe it is deeper than before
Because of the consistency
And the honesty that is so contagious

We talk a lot of things lately
We also chat seriously
Even there's too many "haha"
I reread some of them everyday

Three months is still a short one
We've been on and off, high and low
Quarrels are not allowed
Sadness is prohibited

Three months is quite long too
Thank you for keeping me sane
Sorry if sometimes I'm so weird
Just remind me to let it go and be chill


04.21.16

No comments:

Post a Comment