Monday, May 16, 2016

Hair Dye-ary . Red


My neon didn't last for more than a week and I'm so sad about it. 

Dewey's hair didn't fade so fast but he wants to retouch it since it still one month of vacation. They went to the local store (Hortaleza) to look for some bleach and they also bought a hair dye. 



I'm not familiar with the brands in Hortaleza but one thing is for sure it's way different from Manic Panic and it's not Vegan and not even a cruelty-free products.

That night I retouched Dewey's hair and since I mixed a lot than what can his hair can accommodate, I decided to put some on my hair.



Unfortunately, I realized that I didn't took any picture after that night. One thing is for sure happened, it bleed a lot every wash so it also didn't last for so long that it was already faded in a week. The funny thing about it was everyday, people think that I do retouch it but the reality is that it was just fading. Now my hair is just like a light pink but most of the time, I don't know what color this is. Haha. 

A little update, I still haven't purchased Good Dye Young so probably I'll just pass for now and will stick for some Manic Panic until I know someone who will be selling GDY locally (hopefully, Funkystreaks will have soon). I do know another alternative but I'm broke and it's no-brainer to retouch soon since there are few swimming plans for the rest of May. Though I will update you if I change my mind getting it. 

But I'm considering to retouch my hair with this kind of red since it's cheap and to be honest I wanted to try the red ever since. 



Don't ever related the color of my hair to anything most especially to the political sh*ts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment