Wednesday, May 11, 2016

FYI, I'm a Girl . Matte


It's been way too long since my last purchase of makeup. Controlling my girl purchases doesn't make me stop to put some items on my to-buy-list.



Ever since I really love to have the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Also that NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose because it's like the pink version of Merlot and it looks like the first lipstick that I ever owned. 

The NYX lip liner was on sale so I grabbed it and the regret purchase in this batch will go to the ELF eyebrow stencil kit. 

I realized that if you know how to do your eyebrows then you don't need a stencil. Every eyebrows are different and even the stencils will not help it to be a prefect shape, sometimes it can go worse. Haha. 

I got the Stay Matte before summer hit this country trying to avoid having oily face for summer but when you are experiencing this heat right now, omg you will try to avoid putting makeup at all. 

Seriously, this heat is so intense. 

All products from Keringkeri. Thank you for the freebie, Ms. Eunice! 


Give your pretty face a day off from makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment