Sunday, February 21, 2016

On Repeat . Forever The Sickest Kids

Forever the Sickest Kids by Forever The Sickest Kids


I've been so open on listening to music with different genre but some are making me sleepy but it doesn't mean I hate those. I stopped hating some genre since music is one huge part of my life even I don't listen to some it doesn't mean I hate them already but mostly, I'm not into mainstream songs. Most of my friends doesn't even listen to my music and I totally understand that.

I do follow music related account on twitter and I do read some music magazines and I read line up on festivals so I know band names even I don't listen to them. 

Someone (Hi! haha) recommends new music to me his favorite or his kind of music to listen to and I give it a try and now I'm hooked. Although not to everything he listen to but I believe that I can stand his choice of music. Lets see if another recommendation will be on the next On Repeat post. haha but for now, FTSK will do :)

I'm not being sick on my music I just need some new songs so I give Forever The Sickest Kids a try. I've been listening to their 3 albums (Underdog Alma Mater [Deluxe], J.A.C.K. and Forever The Sickest Kids) and the Self Titled is my favorite. I do have a few favorite on the other 2 albums (I will not name it so I can put it on another "On Repeat" post) I haven't listen to their EP but I will give it a try soon, This album makes me smile and happy and I don't know why, I mean yeah, its an upbeat kind of songs but other than that I don't really know why (maybe because of the one who recommends it? haha).

Anyways, here are my favorite lines from each songs and of course I do have some personal favorites and maybe I'll put it on a different On Repeat post because its too addicting or maybe not because I love them all. haha  

Keep On Bringing Me Down - Why does the world as I know it / Keeps on bringing me down (the whole chorus) 

I Guess You Can Say Things Are Getting Pretty Serious - You got in my heart, you got in my head, and I believe everything that you said

Life Of The Party - 'Coz you're the life of the party

Robots & Aliens - Just like my favorite  song, I'll put you on repeat (and the chorus) 

King For A Day - If I was king, king, king for a day / I'd make, make, make you my queen 

Good Life - I want the good life 

Same Dumb Excuse (Nothing To Lose) - I've got nothing to lose but you ...

Bipolar, Baby! - She drives me crazy, all of the time / Bipolar baby, one of a kind

Summer Song - This is the night, we came alive / Into the summer times, state of mind / Fight for the finish line

Forever Girl -  Cause we've got that thing people dream about and see on silver screens / It's undeniable

What Happened To Emotions? (Killing Me) - You're killing me, killing me, killing me slow / And I don't even, don't even, don't even know.


M, thank you for recommending FTSK to me! Its so addicting. HAHA 



They say things change with time
But one thing is for sure
It won't be you and I,
you and I.

(Forever Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment