Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Palawan or Another City?


If you will ask me, I'll choose Palawan without second thoughts. 

A friend just telling a story that a friend of her will be visiting Singapore soon and they chose that instead of Palawan because probably they will spend same amount with plane tickets and other things and that's just sad. 

Really? Singapore over Palawan? Tsss. 

I've never been out of this country and sure, I've been dreaming of US, UK, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. But even I know that I will be spending the same amount of money, I'll rather visit Palawan first most especially if I haven't been there. Well, I will still choose it even I've been there twice. 

If I want to escape this town/city, I will really chose the province over another busy-city. We used to see buildings every now and then so I'll rather choose Palawan and see the beauty of nature. Yes, traveling to Palawan can be the same as traveling to Singapore but the nature of Palawan is irreplaceable. 

Been there twice and I fall in love every time. 

Traveling is much easier now and as there will be lot of travelers around who also blog, there will always be tips on how you can survive a place/country even on a tight budget. You just have to search. Hehe I can't do a full details of budgeting and places to see but you can always search that and it will lead you to the legit backpackers who blog and tell stories. Try it. 

Visiting another country is surely great but patronizing your own is a must. 

Of course I have plans on visiting a foreign land this year. Fingers crossed to that. 

But seriously, visit Palawan (my home away from home). I'll choose it over Boracay too because, El Nido is love. :)



"You don't need to join the bandwagon, be a trendsetter"

No comments:

Post a Comment