Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Do people really change?




I think yes. Most especially if it's been years it may not a one huge change as you see it but I do believe people really change. 

We do change even with the simplest thing because we all have experiences that we realized that it shouldn't happen again. People may still do the same things, hangout at the same place for years but we can't accused them that they haven't been change. 

We still go on in this life everyday even we don't have the same people we had couple of days/months/years ago but it doesn't mean we don't change. If you have been the same person as last year then I think you have a problem. Believe me, I was reading some posts that I published here a year or two ago and I find myself laughing or confused on why I did wrote that and how come I came to use the words that I used and everything. 

I may be speaking from my own but I see people change everyday for some, they took the long process while some take the shortcut but whatever road you take, you can't be the same person than you are yesterday even you are doing the same old shits/hangout with the same crowd at the same place.

Its just up to you if you are going to change for the good or bad. 

Take note of that. You will probably realize it later.

I came up with this post because someone close to me have been told that he haven't change. #M21



"Ignorance is your new best friend" - Ignorance | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment