Monday, February 29, 2016

Random . February 2016


Hello February. 

Drinking milk is bad when you have stomach ache. :( 

My alarm clock is too early today. 020216

Thanks for the warning. I know you've been here and done that. :) #27

Hahaha. Chikababes! I miss you so bad! 

I got no problem with that but it seems you have. #02

That dream is so mixed up. 020316

H is so overwhelmed. Thank you. 020416 #21

That dream feels like getting a "go" signal from Karlo. I woke up laughing. You're the best, Pot! Miss you. Thanks for the visit. :) 020516

Haha. I was almost panicking when I woke up at 445am I thought I was still talking to M. It was only just a dream. Good thing I was able to talk to him in the morning. 020516 

Cute guys on series!!! 

Doubts again. / Just one call and everything is fine again. This guy is too much sometimes or should I say always. 

Dinner with Brobabes at Don Day means laughter and fullness. Haha. 

The perks of knowing how to commute and stuff but still MANTRA. Huhubells. 

It should be more than 3 months. 

I'm so used to my morning and night calls. :(

Should I start to detached myself now? 

Loads are killer. Haha. 

Having a limited space to write is challenging and lately, I'm running out of space so I just need to write the highlights. Haha. 

Hi daddy! Thanks for the visit. I miss you. 

Wow. 24 hours. Which way is this headed?. 021116 01:21

I should have another game plan if this will hit 48 hours or 72 hours. Detaching is number one. 

As much as possible I don't want to assume things but is it okay to do it now? 021116

When I'm fucking waiting for Ain't It Fun to play randomly from my phone or at least hear Tyler shouting "Yeah, yeah, yeah" for a text message. 

m a n t r a 

I never thought that I've been telling stories online for the last 7 years. Wow. Digging my Tumblr account. See how I'm trying hard to divert my attention from one topic to another. I'm trying my best. 

And it was 48 hours. 

I just like slow songs this time. 

Going back to my usual mornings. I still wait sometimes. 

Maybe that's the way it has to be. 

Show ended and life goes on. I'll be okay in a week. 

The meaner side is back. 

Paramore live shows are always my therapy. 

Is it weird that I'm trying to listen to Forever The Sickest Kids? 

When you have a friend who knows that something is up. Huhu. Thanks dude. 

I just finished reading To The Stars by Molly McAdams and no major heart ache this time. I was actually surprised that I'm laughing so hard with the "Mother Hens". Haha. Molly McAdams is the only author that I will read a new release ASAP. 

Busy weekend. Just what I needed. 

The first and probably the last time that I will count the hours passed. 65 hours and 9 minutes. 

People should really think twice or thrice before doing something. The cause and effect is to much to handle.

It's hard to explain such things to people who are close minded. I know you do have a point but sometimes it's just pointless. 

I'm trying to remember but I also need to stop expecting. / I should stop expecting even I'm trying to remember. #21

The battle between "what if" and "at least". 

When I can reread everything, I know it already passed and that's a bit scary. 

Dear H, stop being hyper every night and morning. Just stop because it's confusing. 

OMG. I NEED SOME AIR. Hi Bacs! Haha 021416

Tired but all good. 

I want to write something but I'm so confused. 

H, how many times should I remind you to calm down? This is too much already. Please cooperate. :( 

It's too unfair for you if I'll think everything was a lie. 

Dear self, fix yourself. Haha. 

I'm loving my new songs. Shout out to the person who introduced me to FTSK. Haha. 

That's fine with me but it's so funny. Haha. 

That's like the dumbest question ever. It's like asking me why do I use a phone. 

We all have our own opinion but sometimes you should think first before saying it out loud. Your gesture on that video interview says that you think it's a joke that we all should laugh about, you're wrong. Then your gesture on that apology video says you are not sincere and you still stand on what was your opinion. You should just stick to boxing. 

4th week. Thursday. 021816 

It's been a while since I literally typed a whole blog post on a blank slate of blogger not just a copy paste of video link and lyrics or maybe it's the first time because I usually type on my phone. Feel so good. (On Repeat . FTSK)

Okay let's try a movie night. 

I wonder who's behind this excitement of H every morning and night. 

You can still talk to me before Monday. #02

"Maybe it's easier to cry alone" - Annalise Keating HTGAWM S02E11

My room is not as spotless as it is after cleaning but it's a productive day. 

This is the best shuffled Playlist ever. Night Sky, Forever Girl, Tether and then Gun. 

"I'm the secret that you hide" - Night Sky | CHVRCHES 022116

Have a safe flight back out there, Ry. See you again soon. 022216

When I accidentally re-shuffled the so far best Playlist to date. Haha. 

Girls are back! I love that group of people. 

FTSK and CHVRCHES are so opposite to each other but that's they way I like it. (just like me and you. Char!)

Is there any chance that with a shuffled Playlist, we do listen to the same song at the same time? 

That was a brave move when everyone can watch it. I don't know what was the meaning of that dream but hi and I miss you too, best.

"Fill up your lungs with us" - Lungs | CHVRCHES 

Thinking what song was that makes me miss my morning and after lunch calls. 

Just another day that I want to drive to wherever but never mind. :/ 

When I'm feeling pissed with the world I'll just stay away and have an alone time. 

Wow. 1 hour from home to Araneta. Hello holiday and to Gem's last minute text. 0225

I love holidays. There are only few people outside. Hehe. 

What happened? Looks like we are filtered today. Haha. #21

Shetballs. This feeling. 

CSI Cyber changed my perspective about the Internet. Everyone should also watch it but I bet not everyone will learn. 

NCIS never fail to amaze me. Still my overall crime series favorite even a lot of a few new shows makes my jaw drop. 

I really need a new personal laptop this year. 

You are everywhere to me. Srsly #21

Life is all about chances and hope.

This shit is really getting out of hand.

Acceptance is the key.

I will never forget.

20 songs on my current playlist and its making my day. I think I should add one more so it will be 21. lol

I need another 2-3 hours night talk again ... tonight if possible...

Food trip with the kids after a tiring day.

Auto shut down ....

No comments:

Post a Comment