Thursday, December 31, 2015

Random . December 2015


12.01.15 - 11:11 Game 3 tickets and Championship

I still need 3 tickets. 

I should reminded myself of what I wrote weeks ago. Damn it. Anyway, ticketserye continues. 
MOA Arena, I hate you. You shouldn't be the venue of this game 3. You didn't let the ultimate fan witnessed the game live. 

UAAP should start considering Philippine Arena as a venue of UAAP Finals. 

20th crown to Morayta!!!

If you are going to flirt don't brag your friends. Most especially if there's one major event that is happening. You ruined the moment. Selfish move. 

You can't bond with two circle of friends in one day. Unless you all agreed to separate ways on a certain time. If it's basketball day you should not have a date with people who doesn't care about basketball. Unless you're forever alone then you can do whatever you want. 

I want to write something about the championship but I'm super hype that I don't know where to start. Maybe after a few days. Hehe. 

Watching the replay and who would have thought that even we were down until the last 3 minutes and the score was so close under 2 minutes of the game. Wow. Pogoy and Mike. Wow. 

This back pain is making me curse a lot. It hurt so bad. 

Social media is bad for your health. 

It's on who you choose to believe in and it depends on what you see and to your guts. It's not about the hearsay anymore. We are all grown-ups and definitely not a kid anymore, make your own choices. 

Manila! I'm coming! Yay!

I hate wearing pants at some point in life. Feels like my legs are imprisoned. 

I miss college life so bad. Can we go back? :( 

Now I'm a bit regretting the past two months that I've been stress-eating. 

It's not bad to watch the world moving without you in it but doing it as a habit is a different story. 

Jollibee Gate 4. So good to be back and feels good to be surrounded by schoolmates. These guys are so lucky to be in school and then we got a championship. 

You might think that I don't belong here. Hehe. Guys been here since 2006. 

Good or bad as long as I'm spending time with friends, it's all good. 

You're The Worst is one of my favorite TV series lately. I don't know why it's so close to me. 

I will always miss having that one guy who always care. I miss the way we used to be. #17 

Maybe that's one major reason why because who does care?

One huge reminder to self, don't fucking stress eat again. 

It's just weird when you hear an old song then you are surprisingly singing along with it and you know all the words but it's kinda amazing. 

Stuck in traffic and it makes me think about stuff. All good and still appreciating life. 

Some people will never really understand the differences of everyone. 

Close minded people will forever stuck on their little world and continue to hurt everybody. 

Scared because that's my weakness. I do understand deeply but not on that situation. 

That's why you don't want to be too attached to people most especially when you are planning to leave. 

Hello rain! Why now? I'm not going to enjoy your presence. 

Music saved my blog for the past months. 

Don't tell me that you didn't expect that. You know it will happen. 

mantraaaaaaaaaaaa. I badly want to do a road trip. 

5 years later, it is Jeremy.... so sad. I'm still looking forward on seeing Paramore live again. 

Fighting my own insecurities. 

We win without the veterans / star players? Wow. Just. Wow. 

I'm having another weird night again. Goodnight. 

Will it be on my way anytime soon? I wish. I wish. 

I'm claustrophobic. That's why I'm terrified. People doesn't care and never will. I'll try to fight this feeling. 

A bit alarming, I'm numb on some part. /// Then I realized that the soft spot on me was well buried deep inside. 12.22.15

I want to help you but if you will be so selfish then I'm having second thoughts.

I want to finish all of my pending post here but I'm a bit drained now, goodnight. 

I'm going to make it happen this time. Baby steps. 

Merry Christmas! 

I don't know why I'm feeling like this. Life. 

I'm a bit worried with this but let's depend on the other feedbacks. 

One of my new year's resolution will be "never stress eat again" and "Starbucks should just be once a month". 

Sometimes crying is healthy. Happy Birthday to me. 

Oh thank you but I'm not a prima donna. 

Quietly giving people some consideration as a gift. 

It's the last for now but will it be really the last time for me? I didn't slow down instead I rushed. 

I think it will arrive next week after all of the holiday craze. Patiently waiting....

~~~

2015

You've been a great one and I'm happy that I was able to survive. 
One of the toughest but let us not forget the happy times with friends and laughter with family. 
Every year is a new roller coaster ride and I'm looking forward on what's with 2016. 


Thank you, 2015. 



No comments:

Post a Comment