Tuesday, December 29, 2015

5 Years Later


I don't know what to feel. Sometimes there were signs that this will happen but you don't pay too much attention to it and then being on break for so long you will be reading such thing.

I still want to stay positive about it but hopefully Hayley and Taylor are so willing to go on together with Jon and Justin. If they are willing to go on we are just right here. I believe that their calling is to make music and inspire people so let's keep our fingers crossed. 

I still need some new Paramore songs for my life.

Never mind the bar tattoo it still symbolizes a very good year after the Farro brothers left.

Jeremy, we want to hear your side. :| 

Let's wait what's in store for Parafamily in 2016. 

PARAMORE IS STILL A BAND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment