Saturday, October 31, 2015

Random .October 2015


Was that my dad's voice? Omg.

I feel you. So sad with what's happening here too. Get better. 

We're killing some time here in Manila (McDo in UE to be exact) and it's 2AM and the store is full of student reviewing. I super miss college days. 

Hello, piyu! There are students who are already lining up for CDC tickets. I salute your dedication, guys. #HornsUp

Just one of those days when I start questioning myself again. This week has been shitty that's why I stressed-eat for the whole week and I just need me-time for today. That night roadtrip yesterday wasn't enough.

Here we go again. Maybe this time I'm not going to complain but doesn't mean I stop fighting. 

I believe "K" will arrive at the right time. I just wonder when it will be.

Tattoo plans. 

I wish aka Sam will say "go". I want to try it this year.

CDC was a cooking show and same with FIBA? wtf. 

After wearing the Bethan to church, I know I also want the Jadon. Oh yes. I already got a Bethan! 

My favorite series are back! Feels like my extended family are here for me again. I miss them so much and I'm happy their back. 

I don't need to go detailed. 

Found the perfect word! 

Don't make another risky decision.

Some people doesn't know how to be nice to other people.

Seriously, you don't need to feel like that. But it was nice seeing the one seated beside you. 

Thank you for making me and my friend so beautiful today. Hahaha. - 10.07.15

Go ahead make some rush decision. Remember there are consequences later. I bet you don't know. 

I know why I can't sleep properly. 

Yikes! I'm not late. Just arrived on time. (things we do for basketball). Haha

2-0 against ADMU!!!!

Don't expect. Limitations. 

When you are at an airport and you just want to hop on a plane to somewhere. 

Could you be more obvious? - NCIS S10E16

Our rebelious side is just inside. 

Did I left my cc somewhere? Huhubells. 

There are such good distractions lately. That's why I don't dwell on the stressful side and I'm very thankful to that. 

Always nice to hear some good inspiring stories. Makes you realize some things.

I don't know you but I miss you. 

Messy as my hair since May. FU

Writers block but I need to write something because I think this is just the one thing I can do when there's no electricity. 

I keep on getting that advice. I know that I'm applying it ever since. It's just up to the people who add and change the story. 

The "memories" reminder on Facebook is bringing memories back. 6 years tops. I love it though I have no idea why I did post certain words before but the pictures and some words from old friends makes me miss the old days. Can we go back? No. :/ 

This is a very very bad decision and very wrong. A W K W A R D. 

My first time to rant in real time.

I will never say sorry for my behavior right now. This ambush meet up should never happen again. 
I should have stayed at home and just watch a movie or catch up on AHS. 

A day with you? Sure. But it wasn't you who was in my dream for a day. It wasn't you but I'll be happy if it was you for real. Bacs!!! - 10.22.15

The reason why I don't watch such genre.

If only its okay to give up. 

I hope one day they will be able to give back to everyone who sacrificed.

I need be somewhere far away from here. 

h w g a 

h w g a day 2

FYI, its not just like 1 2 3 pass. 

How am I supposed to bid? When the bids are winning - Acumen 

Jeepney ride is one of my favorite too. Some time to kill while thinking and it includes major-life-decision. 

Why do people judge easily when they were never be on my position? h w g a day3

Too much thoughts running on my mind right now. I'll just stare at the ceiling maybe it will help, or not. 

It's fucking haunting me. What is modern nightmare. H w g a day4

I need a good distraction. 

I may decide last minute with that offer. I still have time to think about it. 

Good thing today was better than yesterday. I never imagined myself being that miserable. 

Saving all my energy for tomorrow. Choose another day to mess with me, not today and tomorrow. I already have too many nightmare lately. 

Thankful for that jeepney ride. 

People should slow down. Most especially if it comes to that matter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment