Thursday, October 29, 2015

On Repeat . Golden Boy

FYI, I didn't joined the bandwagon lately.

I'm going to be honest that I've been watching this video everyday and let's not just mention how many times. Haha


I can't say how many reasons why I do watch it again and again but here are 10 reasons in no particular order:

1) TERRENCE BILL IS SO TALKATIVE. If you know him when he was still in collegiate, this guy always have just a few words when people interviewed him or when fans talk to him. 

2) HE WAS LAUGHING AND SMILING A LOT. Dude, seriously if you were able to have a picture of him taken during UAAP days, you will never have a smiling TR on your picture. A friend even ask him to smile on one picture for him to smile. Haha. 

3) ENGLISH! but he really prefers tagalog. (well, most of us here does).

4) HIS CHOICE OF MUSIC. I know we listen to different kind of genre and I know most guys do listen to RnB/rap music but I never saw Jolina Magdangal coming to the picture. I do have an idea that he loves to listen to OPM but I never saw the 90's vibe. Ever. I'm sure everyone was so surprised (well, he just revealed it on 3x3). 

5) FOCUS. The cameraman focus on TR too much! I can see his pores and the muscle on his face says a lot. 

6) I think he will be a nice road trip buddy just be sure he will wear seatbelt. Haha. 

7) HE JUST WOKE UP. 

8) When we will pass on the same area where he started playing Tameme, I will remember him. Haha 

9) the way he practice his dribbling skills. Wow.

10) HE RAP and SANG A BIT. Also, when he said "oh. damn"

I have a soft spot for this guy ever since.

Terrence, if you want to put color on your hair just tell me I'll make it green. Hehe.

I'm just so proud of him and he doesn't have any idea about it.


"Maybe more people see me but I don't think more people like me, the way I play because I think those people who knows basketball they will not judge you the way you play. Sometimes the one who doesn't know how to play it or doesn't put a love on a basketball are the one who say something bad to you. 
I can't blame them that's their life. 
They can say whatever they want to say". 
- Terrence Romeo




No comments:

Post a Comment