Monday, October 26, 2015

On Repeat . Cheats

Cheats by Cheats



Been following Saab's blog since Tumblr is Evil days and the rest is history. Haha. Well, I know she can sing and I even listen to some of her recordings and put it on repeat for couple of days. My favorite are Skinny Love and Troubled Look.

I trust her recommendations because at some point we watch and listen the same thing.

Then Cheats happened and you can check her introduction to her band here

Their album was released recently but it's not available on the music store nationwide but I read somewhere that it's available on selected FMCC outlets and to their gigs. Although Newspaper Girl and Accidents were already out for a year.

Have you seen the physical appearance of the album? It's so unique! So cute. And you might want to buy/order a box of pizza if you get a copy of their album.

I haven't got my copy and I'm dying to have it soon but for now I'm satisfied listening to it on Spotify. BUT I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE.



Here's the tracklist and some of my favorite lines (as I heard it because I can't find a lyrics online)

Crash - Please stop talking to yourself / Please don't crash / By the way you're going down

Newspaper Girl - She's building an airplane all over the world

Headfoam - I'm not gonna beg for a second try

Eye - Why does she treat me like a child / Why does she treat me so unkind

Acumen - How am I supposed to win?

Sleepist - I wish I had no heart for this and just sleep again.

Summer - So much more. What you're waiting for?

Triplehorn - Said she's a rockstar sucking the life out of me

Accidents - It's all the same we sleep at night.

Again Professor Manny? - One more time / One last time


I love the beat of every song. I don't hate a single thing. I love all of them. And I want the physical album already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment