Monday, October 05, 2015

Goodbye

I'm not a huge fan of goodbyes.



I realized that there are two types:

1st - saying goodbye. It's okay to say bye to have closure but when you know it's for good, that sucks. When you meet someone and you just said goodbye because you need to separate ways but then you feel that there's something missing but the power of the universe says you need to separate ways, now.

2nd - no closure. After the 1st one I think this is the not so hurtful but it will make you so angry. You will be left hanging on everything and you will wonder so many what if, why this and why that until you just need to assume for some reason to convince yourself that it is also his/her reason just to stop yourself asking why but then on a dull moments of your life, you will still think about it again and again and again.

One thing I learned in Economics is "it can never be both" but what if you experienced both and both of them sucks, does it mean you just hate "goodbye" itself?

*if this makes you so confuse, welcome to my world



Hardest 180 of my life - Tony to Ziva | NCIS S11E02

No comments:

Post a Comment