Saturday, October 24, 2015

On Repeat . Badlands

Badlands by Halsey 



I think I got the idea of Halsey when I was on Tumblr and there was a video of her interupting Josh Dun on an interview. I saw her before but never knew it was her. It was a perfect timing when I was just looking for something new to listen and I did some research about her and found out that she just released her 1st full length album and then I was hooked.

Here are the tracklist plus my favorite line from each song: 

Castle - Straight for the castle | They wanna make me their queen

Hold Me Down - They shush me, walking me across a fragile line

New Americana - Just what you'd expect inside her new Balenciaga

Drive - All we do is think about the feelings that we hide

Hurricane - I'm a wanderess | I'm a one night stand | Don't belong to no city | Don't belong to no man

Roman Holiday - And we know that we're headstrong | And our heart's gone | And the timing's never right | But for now let's get away

Ghost - I'm searching for something that I can't reach

Colors - And now you're tearing through the pages and the ink

Colors, Pt. 2 - Dripping like a saturated sunrise

Strange Love - That's the beauty of a secret | You know you're supposed to keep it

Coming Down - Now we're lost somewhere in outer space

Haunting - 'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak

Gasoline - Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

Control - I'm bigger than my body | I'm colder than this home | I'm meaner than my demons | I'm bigger than these bones

Young God - And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool | For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with sounds

I Walk The Line - I keep a close watch on this heart of mine | I keep my eyes wide open all the time

I love this album even I do have a few favorites and I love her already. I saw a few videos of her performing live and it was amazing. I hope one day I'll be able to see her live. 


I usually mix this with the Blurryface album. That two album gives me the vibe that I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment