Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Random . June 2015

I know better and you should too. Unless your being self-centered. 

Why do I think of converting my iPad mini with an iPhone 6 plus? Hmm. 

I'll stop that now. #29 

New tats doesn't need to be introduced personally. Its normal to add if you are already inked and please don't be surprised. I still have list of tattoos because I have a goal of reaching double digits. Haha yep, I'm not stopping anytime soon. ;)

That was a huge sign and a ginormous wake up call. 

Only one person will benefit, the rest will suffer. And the "one" will just laugh at all of us who suffer. 

When I just want to smash everything around, my friends are there to make me laugh so hard.

Information overload. Overthinking things. Possible things to happen. 

I already felt this 2 years ago but this time, its stronger. 

I don't want to cry again while doing it. Better know who are the important one. 

If only I can avoid people for the rest of the week or for the rest of the year. I just want to be on the beach or somewhere cold. 

Oh shit. My dad was on my dream earlier. I almost forgot. That hug. :( - 06.03.15

I'm back on not looking forward to another day. I need a break. 

If they can do that, it can cover the previous Parahoy as well as the next one and pretty sure one or two shows of the Writing the Future and the ticket from here to there.

Wow. Someone didn't notice my bitchy side. There's always a first to everything. Haha

This is war, Becca. #PitchPerfect

Pitch Perfect 2 was fine. I liked the first one than this. 

Shopping from the states. Oh yeah. Haha. 

I retouched my hair the other day. Hopefully, I can do dip dye blonde by end of July. 

I can't wait for summer to be over. Rainy days, I miss you. 

Why do I get too emotional when I see Terrence Bill play on the PBA. #foreverfan 

This Manila Clasico is EPIC. 

He doesn't care so much but he's there. I just don't know who he is. #dream 

Why am I so affected with that dream? Maybe because I don't know who he is? Geez. 

Observing people from a far is not your forte. 

The more you make it connect it just disconnects even more. 

Ask yourself why and don't throw away all the information. 

Dear self, I told you to get over with it. It will never happen. Oh wait I'm starving. Lol

Only Molly McAdams can make me read a book ASAP. (I said this before and will never get tired of saying it.)

I want to try not to sleep for 24 hours but I don't want to go ballistic throughout the day. 

What fuck was that? You don't know how to text?

That's the reason why this and that. But knowing you, you will just blame others. 

Dang. That's the reason why I was thinking about it. Hahaha. Fuckers. 

Let's not go beyond my worst-case-scenarios because I don't have a budget for the 6th one. Let's keep it cool. 

On the line. Waiting game are not my thing but I do enjoy it somehow. 

Abomination is my new favorite word. Helena said that and somehow used on OITNB a lot.

Dude the chair is not that stable. Don't move! 

The not so good on waiting is that I'm thinking of another small tattoo. Haha

1/8 done for today. Good thing tomorrow is another day. 

Some of your plans did not happen. Shoot now! 

I never knew that I will ever think of getting a backpack again. I'm so done with it 9 years ago but somehow, I figured I need at least 1 medium size and 1 huge for backpacking purposes. I have a target. Hehe. 

Looks like everyone are leaving the city for this long weekend. 

It was nice to spend time with family. Nothing can replace that.

Jurassic World is the kind of movie that I'm willing to pay for just to watch it on the big screen. It was amazing as well as the characters. I freaked out a bit when I saw Nick and Fisher because I see them regularly on series. Fan girl. 

OITNB season 3 is here!!!

I'll rather step back than fighting a battle where my opponent is so close minded. I'm so done with close minded people. 

Season finale of Orphan Black next week and I don't know what to feel. Gifs are saving me from separation anxiety most especially the Helena gifs. :D 

I saw you today and I never saw it coming. I'm so done and I'm happy about it. 06.18.15 #17

Instead of stalking people why not just search for something nice and inspirational. Something different. 

I'm already done with season 3 of OITNB. What to do now? Oh season 3 finale of Orphan Black later! 

That wasn't that bad! I love the season finale of OITNB and Orphan Black. Happy tears this time but thinking that it will be continued next year was not good. 

The bad thing after watching Fifty Shades of Grey and then reading Grey was I'm seeing Jamie and Dakota as Christian and Ana. It wasn't my vision when I read it 3 years ago. I'm still searching their face on my head. And the order of events are confusing too!

“Sometimes it’s just fucking great to be me.” - Grey

The last thing you will ever wanted is go mess with me. Don't make me transform to Helena because I will also get refund and put a screw driver on your biceps. 

I need my clones. 

2.4 GB is the availability space on my iPad. Unbelievable. 

Believe whatever you want to believe. 

That's what I'm holding on and I know that's a huge thing. Imagine without it but I know you're not thinking about it. 

Think about it because I believe you don't have any idea on what's going on. Twisted stories. 

THAT CORNER THREE FROM JAPETH. WOW. 

PBA soon? Fingers crossed. 

"Holy doodle here we go" - Allison #OrphanBlack 

I just keeping walking away from you but you keep saying things about a letter. Then I woke up. 06.26.15 #17

I really want to watch the games later but I can't leave early. Priorities. 

I have a new video project from our EK trip and I don't know where to split some videos. 
1 or 2 threads. 

Twisted Stories. 

So sad to see the other side of this place being demolished. 

Imagine if I'm just going to stare at the computer. 

Uhm should I still hold on to it or not? Looks like I'm the only one who was left. 

Oh the superhero is here again. 

The advantage and disadvantage of things. 

Before I really don't like the idea about it but now, I'm also thinking about it. 

Seems like I don't care anymore but that's the truth. No lies. 

Oh. that went well. whew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment