Wednesday, June 24, 2015

On Repeat . True Colors

True Colors by Zedd

Zedd recently released True Colors and I've put it on my playlist together with Talking Dreams, Future Hearts, American Candy, Blurryface and California Nights. 

That's still my current playlist. 

This album goes to the file under "Background music" but I like all of them. I think it was lively than Clarity well, the album title was True Colors. 


Each song doesn't have much lyrics but so much beats and other stuff so here's the track list:

Addicted to a Memory (feat. Bahari) 

I Want You to Know (feat. Selena Gomez)

Beautiful now (feat. Jon Bellion)

Transmission (feat. Logic and X Ambassadors)

Done With Love

True Colors (feat. Kesha) 

Straight Into The Fire 

Papercut (feat. Troye Sivan) 

Bumble Bee (feat. Botnek) 

Daisy 

Illusion (feat. Echosmith) 


If you're looking for something new to listen then I recommend this. 

Zedd will be here in Manila on August 8 and as much as I want to watch it I'll pass because he will be a few days early from Echosmith and ATL. 

I heard his live show was good. But yeah. Priorities... But I can go just give me 2 tickets. :)


This love is your illusion - Illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment