Friday, June 19, 2015

On Repeat . Blurryface

Blurryface by Twenty One Pilots



I can't believe that I haven't wrote anything from Twenty One Pilots on my On Repeat lists. 

I'm on a Twenty One Pilots hype right now and I can't explain it. Been watching videos and music videos and then I just realized that the first time I saw them was during SXSW 2013 when I was waiting for Paramore. It was Twenty One Pilots then Tegan and Sara then Paramore. I can't believe I've been listening to them ever since. 

Here are some favorite lines of each song from the rebel soundtrack of my life a.k.a. their new album and it does change from time to time. 

Heavydirtysoul - Can you save my heavydirtysoul? For me, for me

Stressed Out - Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days, When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

Ride - I've been thinking too much (Help me) 

Fairly Local - I'm fairly local, I've been around | I've seen the streets you're walking down

Tear In My Heart - Sometimes you gotta bleed to know | That you're alive and have a soul (I love the beat of this song)

Lane Boy - They think this thing is a highway, highway | But will they be alive tomorrow

The Judge - I'm thinking, "wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Doubt - Fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety 

Polarize - Help me polarize, help me down 

We Don't Believe What's On TV - I don't care what's I'm your hair, I just want to know what's on your mind

Message Man - Release me from the present | I'm obsessing all these questions | Why I'm in denial that they tried the suicidal session

Hometown - Where we're from, there's no sun | Our hometown's in the dark (the beat of this reminds me of another song)

Not Today - You are out of my mind, you aren't seeing my side | You waste all this time trying to get to me | But you are out of my mind

Goner - Don't let me be gone

My favorite from this album is Goner but I liked all of them. :) 


Last week, I found out that they will be here for 2 mall shows next month which I can go on both and I'm so sure that I will be on one or on both shows. I'm still thinking about it. I can't let this pass, theres no ticket required (or at least you need to spend something first before you get a VIP one) but putting it on a mall? Its obviously free for everyone. That's good because I'm still saving for a ticket to Echosmith and All Time Low/The Maine on August but if there will be a ticket? I'm still willing to go. I will not let this pass as what I did on The 1975 because the fan girl in me for both bands are different so I will not let this pass. I don't want to regret this and its for free. 

I was watching some of their live shows and music videos and I'm thinking if I'm going to take picture from a far or just join the crowd. 

The hype started when Magic 89.9 had an interview with Josh and they've been announcing it on twitter and I was shocked at some point because so many people are tweeting about them. Never knew that there are so many people who listens to them. I don't listen much on radio since I got all of the tracks that I like on my iPod so I'm so surprised that they've been playing songs of Twenty One Pilots. 

Since their live shows are so INSANE, please take some time to experience my favorite duo. 




Since I haven't posted anything about them ever since 2013, I'll let you know what was my most favorite song from Vessel and I'll put that on my next On Repeat post. 


 These lyrics aren't for everyone, only a few understand - Message Man

No comments:

Post a Comment