Thursday, June 11, 2015

On Repeat . California Nights

California Nights by Best Coast




I love all the songs and I can relate to every single of it. Here are some lyrics or part of the song that I like.


Feeling Ok - I know someday I'll find it | Where I least expect it 

Fine Without You - I know it's hard to understand | You've got to let it go | The situation is out of your hands 

Heaven Sent - When you were gone I wasn't good I wasn't fine

In My Eyes - I treated you badly | We ended so sadly | Wish I didn't care

So Unaware - What is life, what is love? What's the meaning of it all? Do I even care or is it just that I am so unaware

When Will I Change - The weight of the world | Crashes down on my shoulders | I'm a big girl now | But I don't feel much older

Jealousy - Girls will be girls and boys will be boys | It's just the way it is 

California Nights - I never wanna get so high | That I can't come back down to real life

Fading Fast - This love will be the death of me | And you'll always be a part of me

Run Through My Head - It's a mystery why you ever left | I don't know why, I don't know why I am second best. 

Sleep Won't Ever Come - I blame it on the world cause it can be so cruel

Wasted Time - I don't have a real reason why | I wait for you at the end


If you want to know whats running on my head for once in a while, you should listen to this but even if you don't want to just listen to this album and it will take you to California or just a beach vibe. 

When I listen to Best Coast all I wanted to do is drive silently on the beach side or sit on the sand while it's sunset with shades.


So much feels.

ps. you might want to read this interview

No comments:

Post a Comment