Friday, November 21, 2014

Palawan . Day 3


Our Palawan trip was jam packed since we are just there for a few days. Due to some (un)expected things, Gem convinced me that if we're in Palawan or at least me that I should experience El Nido and the Underground River. We started our last day a bit late because all of us are still tired from the drive from El Nido the day before most especially Gem's brother and he will still our designated driver on this trip to Underground River. We ate lunch first then we headed to our boat that will take us to the other side of the island where the Underground River was located. Gem's mother advised us that there are monkeys who are stealing stuff so we left almost everything in the car and we just brought our cameras so when we realized we somehow need money for our picture from the Underground, it was already late. Maybe we can do it again next time. Haha


Underground was amazing. We had a funny tour guide who jokes a lot and I can't pull out those joke here so visit them so you will know it. Haha. I believe it was one of the things I can't share with you. 


Its almost hard to believe that everything inside was all nature and the tour guide just use their imagination to give description to almost everything that was formed there. It was amazing and be sure to pay a visit there if you're in Palawan its worth it, at least see a different world inside a cave and appreciate nature.


I think it took us 2 hours there I'm not sure because (as always) I wasn't paying attention to time unless its a basketball game. Lol

After Underground River we went to Mitra Ranch and to Bakers Hill where I purchased some pasalubong but since I don't know who to give pasalubongs, I fail in that department as always because you know, its not just to mom and sis it will be to the whole family. Haha. 


~~~


Early that day, we already visit Crocodile Farm and saw some crocodile cuties. Hehe. I met a one day old crocodile which I'll give permission to name after me because he was too comfortable in my hands that he decided to poop while they picture my moment holding him (I really don't know if that's a boy or girl). Lol. 

We didn't saw Surigao the biggest in the center but we saw Julio and he was terrifying because he's huge. I really want to observe them. Next time we will be there for the whole day. Haha. Can't wait! 

After the trip to the Underground, Mitra and to Bakers Hill we went back to Crocodile Farm for an advance birthday celebration of Gem. When we're on our way to Mitra Gem mentioned that UE was leading against NU and I was back from dreamland. We were refreshing twitter every second but unfortunately the signal was busted. Good thing someone mentioned there's a TV on the guard house and we literally ran outside to witness the last seconds of the game. NU won that game. 

The dinner birthday for Gem was unexpected. Haha. Her picture was on a projector! Haha. And there were Lechon, Crocodile Sisig, Suran and a lot more. 

When we got back to their place, its time to pack. :(

My Photographs: Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment