Saturday, November 22, 2014

Palawan . Day 4 | Last Day

It was a Sunday. It was a super long day for me. 

I can't believe that it was already time to go back to reality. 

Oh wait before going to the airport, we went to PWRCC ....

where I met new friends ... 

Sadly, Tisoy the bearcat died last October due to infection ... 

don't leave without a picture with a crocodile! :))

It was an amazing trip. 

I was so sad but thankfully there were clouds to witness this time unlike on our way to Palawan.


Gem and I are not talking at all because we didn't ate breakfast so we were forced to buy something on the plane which cost 10x than the original because we are thousands of feet above the sea and some island. 


And after 40 minutes, we're back in Manila. Can't wait to see the family but its also time to go back to reality. 

I will never get tired of saying that it was an amazing trip and so thankful to Gem and of course to her mom and dad for adopting me. Oh and for JV!

Hopefully, next year again (with Keith) or Boracay but they already want outside the country. WHAAAAAAAT. HAHAHA

SHHHHH. don't talk traveling to Gem and Kit because you will talk about Philippines and then Asia and then the US. HAHAHA. Maybe the moon is on the list too. Hahaha. I love my friends. 

Traveling is so lovely because for a few days you will escape the usual routine and then going home will be bitter sweet because its back to the routine again.

My Photographs: Palawan

Appreciate what you witness on the other places because some people just take it for granted. - AEivrynRV

No comments:

Post a Comment