Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Palawan . Day 1


Too many first on this trip. We actually planned this trip last year but I don't know why it didn't happen. Haha. January this year, we grab the opportunity to book our trip and save until September and now our trip is over.


Our flight was scheduled at 1550 but of course it got delayed for a good 30 minutes and then our gate changed too. But spending 2 hours of waiting with Gem and Lhea will never be boring what more else this trip. We left Manila on a Thursday afternoon and we left Palawan Sunday noon and I felt that the trip was cut short. I was falling in love with the place. 

It was already late when we arrived so first on the list for that night, dinner at Badjao Seafront. We waited for Gem's mom, dad and brother there since they weren't able to pick us up. We even walked a few to see the beautiful street lights. 

Dinner was good and I assume the view of the sea will be amazing too if we witnessed that.

no food pics because we are all starving. hahaha 

Then sleeping time because we will be leaving for El Nido at 4am.

This trip was already over so my bad if I used a past tense or a present tense as if I'm telling you a story. 

My Photographs: Palawan


There's always another side - AEivrynRV

No comments:

Post a Comment