Thursday, September 27, 2012

UAAP S75: Final Four

credit to UAAP NCAA Memes page
FEU might not be at the Final 4 but I think I know the reason (or at least I make a reason why). I didn't expect to see the final 4 without FEU right now but I respect every team, I just think that FEU wasn't there because it will be a major roller coaster ride.

My thoughts;

ATENEO- lookin for their 5peat championship, strong team, UE beat them (love that) lol. They have Greg, Kiefer, Salva, Juami ...

UST- FEU beat them twice but still they're doing great, they have Abdul, 2 Jeric, Aljon, Tata, Ferrer ... I think they'll be at the finals with Ateneo? Hmmm but La Salle is still fighting...

NU- UAAP season 75 host. Too many controversy, filed protest in the middle of 2nd round, UAAP Board's decision was in favor of them. They have Parks (the back to back MVP) and Mbe.

La Salle- still fighting. The Bear aka Norbert Torres is eating everyone! *scary*. And they have the Rookie of the Year (Jeron Teng!)

Games on Sat:

ADMU vs DLSU - since Ateneo always win, I'm always hoping for La Salle to beat them and I know when UE beat Ateneo it gives hope to the other team that they can also beat Ateneo. Buuuut Ateneo had 2 weeks to prepare for the semis!

UST vs NU - hmmm. UST had a "prayer vigil (?)" for NU to win that "rematch" between FEU but now, hello there, NU might just beat you twice!

Who to cheer for? I don't really know. Haha.

Saturday will be exciting, its somehow a relief that your team is already out (but it hurts you know) at least NO pressure on whoever wins or whatever. Haha!

If you don't agree then shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment