Friday, September 14, 2012

I almost hate .



I will never give up my friends.

I'm 22 and still, I don't know why people gave up their friends. Some reasons are acceptable but most of the time, its not understandable.

When I was in high school, every girl on some tv shows have a best friend or at least there will be this person characterized as a "best friend".

Sometimes I think who on my friends that I can call my best friend? Every year in high school I have a different friend and if we're not with the same class next year it will look like we are all strangers again. I'm thinking why do these people can't be contented with particular friends? You will always see them with different people (part of growing up, I guess). I believe that friends are the best thing you got next to family of course, but why do some leave their friends behind? Some friendship broke up because of quarrels, sometimes business stuff, misunderstanding, miscommunication and the worst, stupid little problems.

Memories should be treasured, yeah I know but sometimes you have to burry them. Most especially if that one friend of yours leaves you or forget you.

I treasure my friends next to family because I know you can tell them everything. When I graduated on grade school, I know I'll miss my grade school friends (the people I've been thru thick and thin) and I know its hard to have the same group in high school. When I entered high school, totally a big difference, full of adjustments and new faces. First year in high school, you will see me every break time with "C" (considered as best friend) then next year, we are not classmates anymore and we just became  friends. Second year it was "J" (the girl I'm with every break time), changing every now and then and I got sick of that cycle, so from that situation I knew that I will never have a permanent friend from high school. Third year was a little different, I was down at section "Bliss" (my class was the only Bliss section ever, why? Ask me, I'll tell you the reason) and most of my classmates are boys, but there is this one girl group (who are also my "known-friends") lets call them the "B group", I tried to fit in but I never saw myself talking about boys, make up, gossips and a lot more at that age, that year I discovered my geek side. Haha. Because I was seated next to "H" and "M" (the girls, I'm with every break time). But I don't consider myself too much geek since a lot of boys in the class, and most of them are basketball players and that's the time I started to watch basketball. I was seated next to "N the guy" one of the shooting guard inside the court eventually, he bacame my best friend, and yes, the main reason of this (will not elaborate our story anymore but I consider him as a "known-friend" now). Fourth year, "R" and "M" (M is still the girl from third year) are the girl/s I'm with every break time but most of the time you'll see me with "M".

To make my friend high school history edition short, all of them after graduating high school was on "known-friends" category.

Luckily, I met my treasured friends in college at the first day at the university. Well some of them are on "known-friends" category but I know I still have a few who I can count on and will be there forever even we are not seeing each other every day, I know they will always be there. The only thing that makes me sad about my college friends is, we are living too far from each other but yes, I still know that I can still count on them.

I have my birthday mate "N" (fyi, N is a girl and she's one of my classmate in grade school and yes, she's one of my grade school friends) we might not see each other every week just like before but I know she is just there and I know she knows that I'm just a text away if she needs me and of course she knows where I am everyday. Haha

I treasured my friends yet I also accepted that people come and go but sometimes I asked "why do people leave their friends behind?" it makes me sad. I want to cry when these things happen.

We shared memories but I guess I'm the only one who treasures those. I have no idea what those days mean to them, maybe they are bored doing the same thing as you do when you hang out or bored on those topics that you always talked to or sometimes I think I'm just a boring person, thats why they leave.

I'm on tumblr for years now and I just want to mention that somehow I wish that the people out there are just living on the the next street so we can hangout or at least go to the same concert, talk about the same interest, go to theme parks together, do the yummiest foods, do photography, have a fun adventure and just do anything. People who I think will never left you behind. Oh, I wish I can teleport.

One rule in my life that I make sure I will never break is "Always make time for friends / Never say no to hangout with friends" at least once in a while have time for your friends, they will never fail to put a smile on your face.



No comments:

Post a Comment