Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Little Bit of S75



That's it for FEU this season... Mixed emotions about the game yesterday against La Salle, we're already there at top 2 but we ended at the 5th spot. Its heartbreaking because they started as a strong team as well as a threat to the other teams but since its a threat to them they brought them down. I watch every game of FEU (live or telecast) and I'm so confident that we'll be at the finals again, 2nd round started very good since we beat UST leaving them behind with 20points but the worst turning table was when NU filed a protest regarding with RR's buzzer beater, commissioner said FEU won but the UAAP Board ordered a "replay" (I really hate that scenario) and since they ordered a replay that replay or rematch was obviously in favor of NU (many people are being bitter to NU or NU fans trashtalking over FEU) but me? I just hate the system.

2007 was the last year when FEU wasn't belong to the Final 4 and now, 2012. 4 years consistency on the Final 4 is not a joke, it's also a good record, I really hope this will be a lesson for them to bounce back next year (looking forward for a lot of things next season!)

There are better plans for FEU team for not entering the Final 4 and I'm positive about that. We may not be there but we'll just rest for this season and will start to do a record again next year. :)

Thank you to Clarence Foronda (Cap) and to Mark Bringas. Might be sad since this is your last year on UAAP but wishing you all the best guys :)

To the current players, thank you for not giving up until the last buzzer beats, we might have mistakes but take it as a lesson and lets bounce back next year (1 year preparation may not be enough but it can really help to improve).

- good thing I was not watching it with Gem or else we'll cry about it. Lol. The good news is I can now save up! UAAP season is over for me now! Haha but I'm encouraging you to watch PBA D-League (free tickets, different venues and mixed up players from UAAP and NCAA).-

We did not win but we played hard inside the court.

My S74 and S75 tickets are tied at 9 ... 9games of FEU last year and this year! Haha. Fyi, I'm consistent on watching FEU vs ADMU since last year :)

Hi Judy Saril, you did great!

If you don't agree then shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment