Tuesday, October 02, 2012

UAAP with Friends

UAAP S75 is fun when you watched a basketball game with your friends or classmates. Doni, who is busy on her med school just wished a little thing. To have a fan sign saying "Goodluck sa Pathology!" and so we did! HAHAHA 



Me, Gem and Ariane

with Keith!

Ariane, Me, Gem and Lhea

Keith, Me Gem and Lhea
Doni's wish actually is for some players to hold that fan sign but since it was a Sunday most of them have different ways after the game and since we just got our own selves, we also took ourselves a photo holding that fan sign :)


Hi Ariane! I miss you! :)



Mike, Ariane and Raymar




Good thing Mike know me maybe not by name but I know he is! lol that's why it was easy to approach him. Thanks for this Mike!




9 FEU games watched! haha I'm still looking on going beyond that 9 games since I also watched 9 games last year. I'm missing my UAAP friends but we may see each other soon again or maybe next year, new season, new host and a lot more to be excite for! hahaha

I still have basketball games photos and will post that this week or next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment