Friday, October 26, 2012

You Shine Bright


Such a sad news yesterday, when Tita Au says goodbye. She's my aunt (cousin of my dad) and I mean it when I tweeted yesterday that this town will be painted yellow this next days ... I know she did a great job being a mayor of this town and I hope people will always remember her. Although I wish she will win on the next election (where she already filed Certificate of Candidacy for Vice Mayor just to continue what she have done for this town but that will never happened as she says goodbye yesterday ... Maybe her mission is done.


I don't know when was the last time I saw her ... Every time she will have a vacation somewhere there will always be something for everyone ... When she came back this year from the states, I received this perfume that I'm using everyday ... 

Never got a chance to say Thank You for this.
Thanks Tita Au or Ms. Au (to most people), you've been a great leader for this town and also a great person. Thank you and have fun up there, hug everyone for us ;) 

(this was a great article ... )



If you want to say shitty things about her or about our family or any politics related, please BACK OFF .

No comments:

Post a Comment