Saturday, September 30, 2023

Random . September 2023

 


Dream that I can remember a bit. 


20 minutes uninterrupted yoga. 


That timehop reminder 2 years ago. 


I was hoping that I will start this month right but nope maybe we don’t deserve it. 


#TheBlacklist season 10 to make up for today. 


“He’ll reach out when it’s safe” - Reddington #TheBlacklist S10E06


Time to grow my undercut


I keep on dreaming going back to Hong Kong. 


The pronunciation of my name was somehow repeatedly mentioned on #TheBlacklist S10E10 with a natural poison called, Abrin and for the storyline it came from the Philippines. 


Now I need to get out of this bed and finally workout. 


Barbie.  


Started to read a poem book, Sea of Strangers by Lang Leav. Maybe this will help me or wreck me with my current feelings. 


Maybe I’m too lazy these days because I don’t have something to look forward to. Well I’m looking forward to that online order that’s been taking way too long to arrive. Lol


And I keep on forgetting things. 


Sometimes I gamble with this reality even it will cost my anxiety. 


Finally my orders have been shipped. 


Magic Keyboard is finally here after a week!!!! Yay!!


Ordered that Crocs. 


Not sure how some people can torture themselves being on social media for so long. 


Its been 15 years. I miss you, Papa. 09.11.2023


Hello anxiety. What’s up. 


Literally, running out of time.


I’m running out of distraction to think of. 


New plot shit to make me distracted. 


Weird dreams that I can’t figure out but somehow I know I’m with you in it. I just want to sleep more so I can understand. #21


Wtf. I’m almost done with my workout but I didn’t put my watch on workout. Hahaha 


Mcdo! 


Cleaned the house. 


KFC. 2 days fast food is not a good idea. 


911 season 6. 


Why do popcorn smells so good while cooking. 


Coke have caffeine. Fuck. Haha. 


 Woke up feeling woozy. 09.20.2023


A sign that I can have an off today. 09.21.2023


IKEA / MOA. I’ve missed you. 


Happy Birthday to my dude!!! 09.22.2023


UAAP schedule is out!!! 


Bought a candle yesterday and I think I’m better with essential oils than candle


Outside world is really seems scary sometimes. 


Room revamp still bugging me. 


Normal beat for now. 


Texting with a none emergency message at unnecessary hour is a big NO. 


You don’t need to sing praises for yourself but then it got it your head. 


Somewhat thankful for the candle that’s on tonight for some calming vibes.


Fact check, you are wrong. 


I understand that you are frustrated but as the saying goes, don’t speak when you are angry most especially when you are frustrated and maybe drunk. 


I always try to understand and be the bigger person but damn it is so tiring. 


Busy week is done and it’s UAAP opening day!!! 


UE won against UST // NU won against ADMU.  #UAAPS86


All online streams have subscription now. Sad




No comments:

Post a Comment