Saturday, June 12, 2021

Livestream . Twenty One Pilots

 



I was somehow upset with some things and then I received an email about an update about the album and the livestream. Checked how much it will be and on when it was then I bought a ticket. 


I never wake up early just for shows that I already missed a lot of it the past year. Usually it will be from 6am-9am but due to the change on my habits, I’m so sure about this livestream. 


I didn’t expect a lot but you know it’s Twenty One Pilots. I wonder on how they will do it since crowd is one very important part of their concert. 


When I woke up by 7am that Saturday, we don’t have internet. Great. 


Good thing I was able to have data and now my dilemma will my 8gb data will survive the livestream. 


I was anxious that I might just waste my ticket. That made me so anxious on the first part of the show and at the back of my head it might be cut any minute when I maximized the data usage that i might not finish it. So much fun on my first time on livestream. 


It was not cut by my data usage. I was able to finish it with a high level on anxiety. 


It was amazing. 


My ticket and the price I paid was worth it. 


General admission ticket price and a comfort of my own bed when you just wake up, its a different one but worth it. Even some parts or should I say most of it didn’t end properly. Haha


I was expecting to be a little emotional on some acoustic most especially on that version of Heathens but no I was emotional when they played Car Radio. 


Of course for all the songs on that setlist, I got tears on Car Radio


I also can’t believe that it will be part of the set list but that’s one of the favorite so I can see why it is included. 


The show was something that you will never expect to see most especially if you have any idea on how they do on an actual concert. 


I also just realized that it’s been almost 6 years when I first saw them here in Manila. 


Someone (of course) uploaded it on YouTube few hours after and I’m not gonna lie, I watched it again. 


When the show ended, I’m one of the attendees asking for more or maybe just a replay button. 


I will never get tired watching it. 


Also those new rendition of the songs. 


The appearance of Jenna and Debby. I wish Rosie was somehow part of it. 


The dance moves of Tyler and the drum skill of Josh. 


No spoilers but I bet if you weren’t able to attend then for sure you already saw the snippets of it. 


Kudos to everyone that was part of the show and to whoever was the mastermind of everything. It was beautiful. 


If ever it is still somewhere online, go and do yourself a favor and watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment