Saturday, June 19, 2021

Livestream . LANY

 


Forgot what did I purchase first but one week after the Twenty One Pilots livestream was LANY. 


I missed the sold out shows of LANY in Manila but I was able to see them for free in Trinoma couple of years back and yes, up to this day, I still regret not attending to any of the 3-days sold out in MOA? Araneta??


By missing that 3-days and without concert for 2020 and just because I want to see them, I decided to buy a ticket and it just cost less than $20. 


I didn’t thought of it much but I was also worried that we don’t have internet that day when I woke up. Fortunately, we got internet that morning. Less anxiety. 


Connected my iPad to the speaker and by just waking up few minutes before 9am, I was in bed and I can attend a concert. No need to travel and dressed up. Lol 


Just on the first song, I realized that it was my ideal LANY show that I wish I was able to watch it with someone. 


One few reason why I can convince myself and not to feel bad about missing the 3-days sold out was I can’t imagine the fan girls. I can’t handle it that I just want an intimate show with LANY an acoustic one. It was this show and I’m alone but I was able to enjoy it. 50 minute show was a little bit short and with all their albums, how can you pick up songs to put on a playlist. I wish it was a little bit longer even they add up on tickets just to make a show for 1 hour and 30 minutes or make it 2 hours. I know it will not hurt so bad plus few more songs. 


I know we can just search for some full concerts on YouTube but we can do that anytime and by attending to one livestream is like being present at the moment while watching it with people all over the world. You can’t get that much these days. At least we know we are being united in attending one event at the moment. 


This show didn’t make me cry but I really wish I was with M during this show. 


It actually makes my heart happy because it was my ideal intimate show by LANY. 


Someone also uploaded the full show after and I once again will admit that I rewatch it as well because it was so good. 


Search it out if your ideal show of this band is as same as mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment