Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Random . June 2021

 


Rainy season. 


Finally. After a week I got time to watch Lucifer. 


How can I go back on watching people when I’m so hesitant on staying out 


Just realized that I’m somehow back on watching people. 


Some people really can’t understand the process and they don’t have lots of patience. 


Billie and CHVRCHES !!!!! 


Oh hello old friends. 


Workout and eat a lot and detox. 


Promise to start reading another book after watching Lucifer. 


“Never loving anyone is far worse than loss” - Linda #Lucifer S05E16


Books over movies, always but I’ll watch a Stephen King movie than be stuck for a month or so reading the book. Ooops


When you want to give someone a second chance but you know that it will just be wasted. 


Dreamed that I was living somewhere in Manila and spending much time with my dude. 


It is official. I’ve been working out consistently for a month now. 06.09.2021


3 teeth gone just like that. 06.12.2021


Save yourself. 


I wasn’t prepared with this intro of #NewAmsterdam S03


When you can’t decide for yourself that you still need to consult your friends. Lol 


I’m once again admitting that I’m tired emotionally. 06.15.2021 18:56


When you decided to wear shoes again then it ends up betraying you for not wearing it for so long. 


Eye check up then rushed home to be vaccinated. What a day. 06.17.2021


I’m starting to be sick of malls again. 


When you are not invited but you insist to go. Lol 


I haven’t been sick for a year and it’s so weird to feel feverish after being vaccinated. 


So thankful for the Apple Watch


Hello, I miss you. You’ve been in my dream too much lately. #21


Take good care of yourself first. 


You are the type where you don’t know what to prioritize. You just depend on the world and probably to the people around you.  


Same star sign can clash and not be matched forever. 


Good thing we don’t have the same metrics. 


After all these years, you still don’t know your priorities. 


I believe that you can do something more for yourself but first things first. 


That smell of a rainy air.


I know that I will cry watching #ThisIsUs and I’m still not used to that. 


I think I’ll be off from socials for a while. 


Mental breakdown. 


RIP PNoy. 06.24.2021 


That’s why articles and some write up are important to read because not everyone can be interviewed but we have time to read all of it. This is the only time once again that I read some good ones and some make me tear up. 


Just right after the livestream of your funeral there was a thunder then it rained hard. #PNoy


I don’t know why I’m emotional on his death. Maybe because I miss seeing a decent person on a position even with flaws but at some point we all know that we were in a good place. 


I’m not so sure why but this funeral is somehow giving me some hope. Please kindly register if you haven’t. 


1 year of undercut. 06.27.2021


Maybe after all this time everything is for my mental health. 


Indonesia is one of the places that I want to go back to but I guess it will be so long before that happens. 


How come it is already end of June. 


This might be one of the shortest monthly post I’ve done this year. 


I’m so inspired to write because of some articles that I’ve read lately. It might not be read right at this moment but I know for sure somewhere along the way it will be read by people even if it’s nonsense. 


Done with watching #ThisIsUs so right now I’m obligating myself to read or write before catching up on TV series. Reminded myself of balance on every hobby. 


Listening to #LinyaLinyaShow and I think I should go back to the photography hobby. 


For tonight, listening to music and maybe write some thoughts. 


Uneasy because of the things that needs to be done. / Done for today. 


Tomorrow is another month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment