Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Out



The last time I was out of town was March 10, 2020. I was already hesitant to go out that day since the rumor of lock down is just around the corner and I don't want to cancel my appointment at the same time plus I also needed to be out there.


There are a bit changes already that time, there are few people on the mall and I was already cautious on my surrounding. I still decided to stay a little bit longer at Megamall even it was also exhausting being outside when you are all done with everything but I really needed that alone time in a public space.

Can't remember the last before that day when I spend time alone in a public place and just be with my thoughts and write. I'm missing home court already. Staying there late and be at some specific fast food or coffee shop. I miss MOA too!

I live outside the city but sometimes I also need to be in the city if I'm so exhausted in the small town life at the end of the day, I still go back in here.

It was also weird to see the empty street in the afternoon. Its not new to me but empty streets are just normal when I'm going home late.

Might still be a while before we get back to what was before now that we should be living with restrictions when we're out and to be more cautious on our surrounding.

But since we can't be on lock down forever, just be extra careful and if you really don't have business outside, just stay at home. I know it doesn't apply to everyone but be extra cautious trust no one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment