Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Say You Won't Let Go





Shifted my music from love song to angry ones
Decided to stick to crime series and ignore the drama
Guess what, it didn't work I end up crying. Again. 
Three nights in a row, I've never done that for years
You might be super loved

Neon grave stones are calling my bones
I just don't move, I just stare in the dark 
Waiting for you to save me
While questioning a lot of things
Why this? Why that? Why?
I was so close on sending you a goodbye message
Just a short one with “thank you”, “sorry” and “I love you”
Thinking if that will be easy on my part
Maybe on yours too.
So no one will demand for your time
Lying in a dark room, letting myself to cry a little bit longer
Then one song played from my shuffled playlist
I cried harder

10.18.2018 

No comments:

Post a Comment