Friday, April 24, 2020

On Repeat . Petals for Armor II




Unlike the first installment for this record, I didn't listen much on each song not until 4 songs are released. I played it a couple of times during release but not putting it on repeat after. 

I enjoyed it that way because I didn't feel sick of the first release unlike when Simmer was released, I listed to it non-stop and by the time Petals for Armor I was released, I kind of hate listening to Simmer.

I was also listening to Best Coast while waiting for the full release of this second installment. 

Current favorite rank as of typing this ... 
Why We Ever
Dead Horse
Roses / Lotus / Violet / Iris
Over Yet 
My Friend



now time to put this on repeat while patiently waiting for May 8. 

My Friend - was also released the same day and time as "Level of Concern" by Twenty One Pilots and I wasn't able to handle that but luckily I much need that TOP single than My Friend. 



"Sorry for freakin' out"




No comments:

Post a Comment