Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Random . December 2019



December!!!! 

Daddy!!!! :( #justadream 

Favorite month but seems just normal. 

Online shops leave me alone!!!! Haha 

Still craving that Macao Milk Tea and Pepperoni Pizza from SnR

Feels like I’m traumatized with the book last month. Lol. Jk. Been catching up on series from the first half of HTGAWM to the half of TWD to the season 9 of AHS.

I’m not sure when will I feel the Christmas spirit but I’m thankful for people who are making effort on decorating. Maybe I’ll feel it soon. 

Busy week is almost over. 

Sorry people my minimalism and practicality is affecting people. Haha 

Looks like it was a success, on to the next. 

Thankful for little things that reminds me of living life. 

Even it’s just for fun, you did just introduced yourself to people. 

I really do miss you. 

After months, home town friends unite. 

Macao Milk Tea - ✔️

SnR Pizza - ✔️

Back on busy days. 

We can laugh on jokes but fucking know the boundaries. 

Whoever thought that end of the year is fun, well it’s not. 

Maybe this part wasn’t the very well thought of. 

I still choose the busy days than year-end travel chaos. 

I should really start to read the book for this month than just scrolling online stores and the newsfeed. 

Joker was a little bit disturbing but mostly sad. 

Weekend rest before another busy week. 

Daddy. #anotherdream 

Lets just keep that at bay. I will can never imagine where will my frustrations take me if such encounter. 

Maybe I’m a grinch or maybe it just feels a normal day. 

Merry Christmas. 

Whoa. Another tattoo courtesy as a gift from my brother! Yay. 

I believe in the power of prayer and hopefully everything will be okay. 

I know that that rejecting all the feelings and emotions for the past months will be resulting to a day or two breakdowns. Happy birthday, self. 

Early-work-alarm on a day that I just want to procrastinate. 

Chill night with hometown friends. Happy birthday to us, Nikka. 

I really hope you are okay. #21 1228

14th and a little retouch before the year ends. 

Glad to hear an update from you and to know that you are okay. #21 1229


No comments:

Post a Comment