Sunday, December 02, 2018

Last Saturday



I decided to get out of town on a weekend since all I thought that I will be having a dinner with friends but didn't happen. I somehow not sure if going out was worth it though, I was able to buy something I need and satisfied my cravings. 

I don't usually go out on weekends because traffic and too many people on the mall and elsewhere so I rather stay at home. 

2 hours from hometown to Megamall. 
3 hours in Megamall just roaming around. Realized that online shopping is more fun and less hassle. 
2 hours in home court. 
1.5 hours going home. 

I didn't regret going out last Saturday since I was able to clear my head. 
For once again, I was a nobody in a crowd. 

I didn't shop anything I don't need and honestly ever since last month I'm trying so hard not to buy the unnecessary. Except for what I'm eyeing but not now. Not yet. Lol 

To be honest, it feels good even though that friends cancelled that dinner. 

I'm good not going out for maybe the rest of the year since it will be a very busy December but waiting for that rescheduled dinner with Brobabes. 

112618

No comments:

Post a Comment