Monday, December 31, 2018

Random . December 2018



Birth month. 

Denial or I'm afraid to snapped out from reality?

You will never accept how I can wait when lining up. 

Sorry but I'll roll my eyes because I stopped believing. 

Learn from failure but never be a forever failure because when that happened, it means you never learn. 

My head is all over the place trying to analyze lot of this so don't make me speak up. 

I really hate the political side of things. 

Thank you, Mama. 

Whoa what a reunion with Brobabes. 

Feels like everything is so fast that I think I need to slow down a little bit but I'm also on schedule. I need some time off. :(

Half of December is done. Slowdown 2018. 

You can't even handle simple task while questioning other people's capability. 

What you see is what you get but mostly you don't have a backstage pass. 

I have tons in my head and I have to let things out. #nofreetime

Fingers crossed for the plans this week. Hopefully it will happen. 

I make sure that most of attendees will at least have something to take home with. I hope you will appreciate it small or big. Merry Christmas. 

I assume you all had a good laugh. :)

Tattoo appointment today!!!

5 tattoo in 1 sitting and mom is freaking out. So in love with all of it. And just like that, the guy is also starting on his other leg. Tsk Tsk. Hahaha

The idea of freehand was scary but I like the result. 

My new tattoos are not even a week old but I'm already thinking of the next ones. 

So good to know from twitter that basic gifts like the necessary are appreciated now. I was planning to write a blog post about it but it's already Christmas eve and nothing was written. Lol #nofreetime

Rainy Christmas. 

Dear self, 3 days of work won't hurt except it includes your birthday. Lol. What birthday. 

Happy birthday, self. 

Social media detox. Lol. 

Wtf. That was even worse than before. For all people! #21

Same as last year and on the next to come, I was not able to thank people who greeted me on Facebook except for a very few. And I think it's already too late to say thank you. Lol but thank you! :)

Pushing myself to write a year end realization before the crazy New Year's eve. 

I realized some good things you've done but it doesn't save you for being a nightmare to everyone. 

Last weekend of 2018 and it's rainy, I love it. 

Will the rain stop for New Years eve? 

Thankful for holidays I have more time to be in bed. 

Last minute hair dye to welcome 2019.

Thank you, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment