Friday, November 30, 2018

Random . November 2018


Time with cousins. 

Planning my future tattoos will keep me sane for the rest of my lifetime. 

Thank you. #21

What long weekend? 

Another reunion with friends. 

As much as I think that I'm trapped in here, I just realized that I'm really not. 

Good thing I decided to leave when I went to college. 

Grow up. 

Trying not to buy some unnecessary stuff ever since last month. It's been a real challenge. 

Happy birthday, daddy. 

Wtf. Hahaha long time no see, ex-bff first love. Lol

Another day that I tapped myself at the back and assuring that I'm really my father's daughter. 

I smell comparison on the coming weeks. 

People will not fully understand how life works. Oh yeah, they don't have a fucking idea about it. 

Been invisible for so long. I'm not expecting to be visible now. 

The system isn't perfect don't act like it is. 

Happy birthday, sissy. 

This 11.11 is making me anxious. / Yay! For straight 3 years, I was able to have a good deal during 11.11. 

The system is the main reason why. 

Defense mechanism or not stop the bullsht. 

When things are okay, people don't care. When things are complicated, people will show up to make you confused. 

This is rude but I'm somehow thankful that we weren't exposed to that side. 

Happy Fiesta, hometown. 

Been a while since I went out of town for leisure. 

Will I regret going to the mall on a weekend? Surprise. I didn't regret it. 

Oh well. That was a good run, FEU. See you next season. 

Goal achieved: no UAAP basketball ticket for this season. 

This is one reason why I didn't pursue the medical field. 

I was in Nashville for a brief moment watching Hayley to finally get a hair dye once again. 1127 

Not feeling good on a busy week. Hopefully I'll be okay in the morning.  

What if we ditch it? Lol.

I want to be nice to people but when they don't have common sense, oh fck. 

Thank you, November. You've been nice‎

No comments:

Post a Comment