Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Random . October 2018


Bye Palawan. Till next time. 

Going home from an out-of-town trip feels better now than before. 

Whoa. It's been a year! Good job, self. 

When a daydream crash in front of me. :(

Missing my guy way too much. 

Might stick to yellow for the rest of the year. 

Need to off my notification for sanity sake. 

How can Paul write songs without being redundant. #MalibuNights

Even I badly want to, I think I'll let go the idea. #sad 

No one can ruin my surprises. And it's quite a success. You're welcome.

This guy beside me is so lost. 

Eavesdropping about basketball. Suddenly I'm missing the scene. 

I really hate the mall during weekends. 

Yay! We won! I'm going back slowly to basketball scene. Lol

Where did the weekend go?

Emotionally torturing myself. 

This month is so strange  

Down time and I badly want to write something but it's so cluttered. / Now that I have this new topic but I don't know how to arrange it. 

Feels good to not depend on social media while waiting for hours. 

I need some silence today. 

Whoa. What did just happened over the last two days? 

I did just hit literally the most rock bottom of life. 

Please, no. #21 101418

I'm so done with Malibu Nights. Time to play Trench. 

Done with all romantic shit. Music. Movies. Series. 

After Laughter is my safety blanket. 

For the first time, it's hard to reread that specific conversation. #21

When all of my daydreams crashes. 

After emotional issues, it's about mental now. #life

I need new tattoos. 

Social investment. 

2nd round schedule is better. Should we watch na? Hehe #UAAP

Defense mechanism is out. Slowly building back my walls. 

I never learn. Always giving too much. 

It's 2015 all over again. 

Inhale. Exhale. I will be okay. 

Every morning, I'm okay. Every night, I feel shit. 

Can some people be just human and stop the political shit?

Room revamp. Done. Though I still want drastic change but this will do for now. 1019

Hey. Guess what, I'm not surprised you're back. 

The disadvantage of being over protective. 

Might be the most awkward night. Lol 

How come this is a freaking reunion? Hahaha. 

I'm so drunk! 

Adults being kids. Again. Smh. 

Practicality over wants. 

Another night just questioning life decisions. 

Humanity. 

Distracting myself and just procrastinating by going back on playing Candy Crush. 

Here we go with your posts. Not sorry for no one wants to talk what more to listen to your bullsht. 

This month is so strange I want to end it already. 

When people don't see it, they don't appreciate it. 

Love and hate relationship with paperworks. 

As much as I love November and December, I think I will just let it be a normal one. #sadtruth



No comments:

Post a Comment