Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Random . January 2018


Happy new year!

Ang Larawan and Siargao. Wow. 

Makes me crave to be in the beach right now. 

Oh. F. -_-

How much longer. 

I guess, if I was able to survive one of the busiest month then I can still do it but I'm so close on breaking. :( 

Will I break in 2018? 

When you appreciate it more but then it's too late. 

You can't blame me if I don't want to stay here anymore. 

That's them in you. 

Oh thank you for telling me that. Such a relief. 

Test my patience, I got a lot of it in my pocket. 

Yay. Renewed. :)

I added red to my faded blue hair because I'm getting sick of blue but then blue is coming out again. "Blue Ruin" will never ever gonna leave you. #gooddyeyoung

Laptop with stickers just finally happened. 

Panicking because, ticket. :( 

Yes. I'm screwed. F. / oh wait. I don't fucked up. Got some proof. Hashtag no to self pity. 

Just to remind myself that I don't watch crime series for nothing. Starting to watch one of my favorite. 

One thing I learned over the years, you gotta fight for your own. 

That's three in one. 

When you're the only one calling the shots but still they got a lot to say. 

I will trade places with you right now just to experience new places and just appreciate everything. 

Food trip with sissy. 

H E L P. 

You guys can totally do this again but please somehow manageable. 

Alone shit. -_- 

Turned my notification off. For real. 

Stressed out. It's time to procrastinate. 

My future advice to people is eating me alive. I can't even apply that on my own. 

This one doesn't require last minute. 

Am I the one who need to?

If I started it, you will ask my existence. 

Avoiding to write even the one that I'm so willing to do. 

Fingers crossed. 

It can happen or not. 

First thing first. 

I just want to cry while thinking about it. :( 

Research. 

I hate funeral at some point. Plus staring at this altar reminds me of my dad big time. 0118

6 1/2 years later and still you are my instant tear-jerker. I miss you daddy. 0118 

Last minute shit again. 

I learned to avoid people. 

I don't have time to chika. Next time we can but not now. 

You don't have plans for it? 

I don't think I need to reply to that. 

The result of trusting and believing in them. Tss.

The result of having no time for myself. :( 

I'm not bitter anymore. I just want it to happen. 

Been to a thousand trip to the dentist and this one is a bit nerve-wracking. / that was quick. 

Why do dentist ask you a lot when you can't response.

My much needed 11 minutes therapy. 

Some conversation doesn't need to be heard by other people first-hand. 

Feels like I will stop caring anytime. 

I was wrong then. This is the busiest month than the last. 

I badly need it. #TourFour

Reflecting about life at the most fragile time of the day. 

I'm slowly breaking down. F. 

I'm also starting to doubt if I'm making the right decision. 

I'm totally not ready for such. 

I badly need some comfort from friends or maybe just a longer me-time. 

I just have to stop for today and rest my brain. It's too much. 

Good to know that it's moving. 

It's only Tuesday? What. 

I once again, survived.

Where are the others?



No comments:

Post a Comment