Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Years Later

Introvert self is talking…

My school in high school will be celebrating its 65th anniversary next month and lots of activities are on scheduled and I'm not fully aware of it all, I only know a major event to be followed by a Grand Parade and an Alumni Homecoming on March. 

I just want to talk about high school. I know I did like some post about it but my thoughts about it somehow changed and a bit wider right now. 

Do I still want to go back in high school? Maybe, because I like how we all are innocence during those times. I want to go back and maybe try to be-at-the-moment because I think at some point I did want to fast forward to end it. Sad. 

Some of my classmates are reminiscing on chat about something and I totally have no idea on what they are talking about. Its been 12 years since we graduated high school. Maybe because my introvert self is busy keeping myself sane that time or what, I somehow can’t really remember. Real world already eaten me up.

I may join them in the that alumni homecoming or that parade and my introvert self is nervous on how I will be able to keep up with them. It’s been way too long and to be honest I did not make any group of friends in high school. Maybe I did but once I was done with high school, I’m totally over it. I tried to move and left partially of everything behind.

Small town issues. 

I’d love to reminisce with all them but I hope that I will be able to catch up on. 

12 years later you will know if you admire the right people back then or not. If they are still the same or they already changed for the better. Alumni / Reunions are scary at some point for my introvert self but I will try to join them just to be at the moment and to make some more memories. 

We all changed and I know that. I did change a lot too but I know that high school was a huge part of me even I can’t even remember details. One thing is for sure, I like the innocence back then. I will still try to remember things but right now as I’m trying I can't help but just miss the old days and it makes me sad.  Now I’m regretting of not making a diary back then.

Oh wait I know I did write some things during last months of high school ... and it was a bad idea. lol 

bye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment