Thursday, October 05, 2017

UAAP Season 80





It's going to be a month since the opening day this weekend and why is this season phasing so fast? 

Well this is the season where our plans will happen like lessen the live action, been saying that for 3 years now. Why? beacause, reality and adulting. lol 

I still make time for it since it is an escape for me and I miss cheering and everything a live basketball can offer. UAAP will always be special.

We don't have game on opening day but my mom wanted to watch since my sister and my cousin will be part of the opening ceremony and our tv is busted. lol 

I say okay but I have to watch the 2 games after the opening since I don't really know what to expect on the teams since most of the star players have graduated already and some new coaches but there are teams like ADMU and DLSU that still have a strong line up. You will never know what to expect this season. 

Lets talk about the opening ... 

My contact lens are a bit lower now than my real eye grade and I have astigmatism so I can't really see v clear. (trust me it matters on my story. lol)

I was able to sneak in my DSLR and my zoom lens since I want to shoot my sister but apparently I the lights are a bit busted and we don't have any idea on what part they are in.

It was a very good idea and theme for this season 2 videos on top is the documentary and the opening ceremony. 

Upon the entrance of each school, I was a bit confused if I'm really seeing Alyssa Valdez since I know that she already graduated until I used my camera and confirm, it was her. I was so slow that I didn't realize that some of the alumni are part of it. FEU was the last to be introduced with special entrance since, host school! And then ... TERRENCE ROMEO WAS THERE together with RR Garcia, Mac Belo, Rachel Anne Daquis (which I never noticed since I saw TR!) I never knew since my sister and cousin didn't inform me because they were told about it. I was surprised because for all the alumni, he make time for it as in him in the flesh!!!! LOL

The opening was amazing not being biased since I'm a Tamaraw. 


UAAP S80: Go For Great









No comments:

Post a Comment